Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

That little annoying piece of rubber...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

That little annoying piece of rubber... Empty
PostSubject: That little annoying piece of rubber...   That little annoying piece of rubber... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:40 pm

NO I am not talking about protection Laughing
I'm talking abut Hop-Up buckings, and how annoyingly fragile and difficult to install they are.
I bought a 6.04 TBB by Systema, and a G&P Bucking for my TM A1.
Installation is NOT a complex process by any means, however that \"Watch your language\" piece of rubber is so hard to get on without it crinkling up and ruining itself...I'm pretty sure I put mine on either too far in, or not far in the chamber enough because there must have been some sort of lump because When I took it out and shot...
It was so accurate, HUGE improvement right off the bat. However in 250 rounds, it jammed three times. Twice, I had to break down the gun, remove the barrel, and unjam the BB out of the BUCKING. So no, it wasn't the barrel being too tight, it's only a 6.04 anyway.
And while unjamming those two BBs, I grimaced because I could hear and feal it just TEARING at the sides of my brand new TBB as I had to FORCE that little prick out. Twice. After that, I took it out and shot...
and noticed a very depressing drop in accuracy. So either I tore up the hop-up with BBs because it was placed improperly, Or I scratched up my beautiful TBB while removing the BB, which came out with bits of black all over it.
I pray to Jebus that it's the first one....I'm placing anther order with ASGI before long and I'd much rather order a $6 bucking then a $60 TBB.

So anybody got any ideas, opinions, or suggestions?
I'm open for any of the above.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: That little annoying piece of rubber...   That little annoying piece of rubber... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm

when i install my bucking i make sure it is cut down to the size it needs to be, when you place it inside you don't want an excess bucking sticking out.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: That little annoying piece of rubber...   That little annoying piece of rubber... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

You're using high polish seamless high quality BBs?
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: That little annoying piece of rubber...   That little annoying piece of rubber... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:16 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
You're using high polish seamless high quality BBs?
KSC Perfects.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That little annoying piece of rubber...   That little annoying piece of rubber... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That little annoying piece of rubber...
Page 1 of 1