Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Gi customer service?

Go down 
+2
Spl. Durkee
NoNeed2Hate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Airsoft Gi customer service? Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

So i just ordered some pmags (10 pack) and got only 9 out of 10.

I called them, told them my problem, gave them my order number, and the guy just tells me to sent an email to their "misship department"

which was kind of annoying considering i picked the customer service option. So now i have to wait forever for them to respond.

Anyone else had this experience? I like airsoft gi, I just find this annoying.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Nope Very Happy I buy in-store...cuz I'm cool like that.

Airsoft Gi customer service? Tumblr_ldhrvoAuSo1qdblubo1_400
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Hahaha wow.

I've never had any problems with their customer service other than taking a mildly long time. Be a little tolerant, it's 3 days before christmas they're probably pretty busy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:29 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Hahaha wow.

I've never had any problems with their customer service other than taking a mildly long time. Be a little tolerant, it's 3 days before christmas they're probably pretty busy
Ya, Tim is really pulling his hair out.

Or...what's left of it.
Airsoft Gi customer service? 0
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:15 pm

I was just on the phone with them and it wasn't that bad... on hold for maybe 5 minutes, got an answer quickly even at this time of the year. I called Evike and they put me on hold until 5 mins before closing and said "We are sorry, we are closing the office at the moment. BAI!"
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm

well i wouldn't mind getting put on hold, but he just redirected me. If they are busy, hold is fine, but i had the guy on the line, he could have fixed my problem right then and there. but he decided to redirect me.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

He redirected you to the correct department... they're only supposed to handle the questions in their field of specialty.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Just FYI if those are Star PMAGs:
Quote :
Yours probably came in a green box?

Those are actually STAR P-mags liscd. by magpul before they started making their own PTS brand.
Evike doesn't advertise that STAR makes them in some of their links.
I bought them back when they didnt even show the green box on their site, assuming they were PTS.

They are inferior to actual PTS magazines:
They are made from a cheaper (much cheaper) plastic, and not from the real polymer Magpul uses.
(DO NOT USE THEM IN WEATHER UNDER 40. THE PLASTIC BECOMES VERY BRITTLE)
They are not compatible with ranger floorplates.
Their feeding mechanism is faulty and in not 100% compatible with most guns, and hopup units, and require modification.

It requires that you carefully file down the nub that holds the BBs in, if you do too much they will spray BBs everywhere if you even slightly bump the magazine.

You can ask anyone from AEF about the nightmare these mags are (feel free to pipe in Chow), I used to use them back when I played on their team, they rarely functioned in any ones guns until I modded the mags (destroyed 2 in the process) and then they became loaner range mags for training days after that. Total Garbage.
--Person from MAAPR
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 pm

yeah, I recently called them about a hop up on backorder. the guy redirected me to a different department, but he didn't tell me to email. he just put me on hold for a little bit (maybe 15 minutes) and then I got the problem resolved over the phone. pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm

2 weeks later they still haven't answered my email. great customer service? based on this i think not. Looks like I will have to give them a call... again.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Yeah, I haven't gotten even "good" service from them or any other airsoft company.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

weaponblender and evike are way better IMO
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:57 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Yeah I've been having problems with ASGI lately as well. I think they're on their way to getting on my blacklist...alongside Airsplat.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Yeah I've been having problems with ASGI lately as well. I think they're on their way to getting on my blacklist...alongside Airsplat.

yeah, actually i made a mistake. its been 3 weeks since i sent the initial email about them not sending me all that i ordered.

So i called, and the guy said i should have a reply by the end of the week.... but seriously? a reply 3 and a half weeks later? I can understand them being backed up, but I sent my email a looonnng time ago.

Airsplat has always been on my blacklist. Having watched their videos on youtube, they are unprofessional, the girls are total idiots and the main guy looks more baked than the cookies i made earlier.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Hmm. All my orders with GI have been easy. Although, not as easy as say Amazon or other non-airsoft vendors.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Hmm. All my orders with GI have been easy. Although, not as easy as say Amazon or other non-airsoft vendors.
they take their sweet time filling out orders over at airsoft gi. i live only 2 or 3 hours south but it takes them like 4 days to get the invoice (down the hall in their packing department....) and another day to actually ship out... (again just down the hall...)
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Every order I have placed with them (excluding the one right before christmas) was sent to UPS the following day (Most placed at 9 or so at night).
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah that's true processing takes long... but I mean I usually don't need to call or email them about anything. Package always comes within the promised "7 business days" though.

Amazon Prime ftw
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Amazon Prime ftw
Amen! Plus I get free shipping cuz I'm a college student Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi customer service?   Airsoft Gi customer service? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Gi customer service?
Page 1 of 1