Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Molle Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minimalist77
Private
Private
Minimalist77

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Ok everyone i have come upon some christmas money and was looking to buy a molle vest and pouches there is a problem no matter where i look i can't find the od vest with od pouches so (i have woodland bdus) would tan stick out and if so would an od vest look stupid with coyote brown/tan please reply (photos please) the rig i wanted http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Condor_Outdoor_Modular_Chest_Rig_1_p/mcr1.htm?1=1&CartID=3

Molle Question 2007_woodland_camo the type of color of my bdus its a little darker than this
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Minimalist77 wrote:
Ok everyone i have come upon some christmas money and was looking to buy a molle vest and pouches there is a problem no matter where i look i can't find the od vest with od pouches so (i have woodland bdus) would tan stick out and if so would an od vest look stupid with coyote brown/tan please reply (photos please) the rig i wanted http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Condor_Outdoor_Modular_Chest_Rig_1_p/mcr1.htm?1=1&CartID=3

Molle Question 2007_woodland_camo the type of color of my bdus its a little darker than this

I wouldn't get the tan/coyote brown, it would stick out... just keep looking
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Try ranger green. IMO it would be better than OD or coyote for green environments.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Thats a good one, I love weaponblender.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Try ranger green. IMO it would be better than OD or coyote for green environments.
OH YEAHHHHHH! RANGER GREEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molle Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molle Question   Molle Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molle Question
Page 1 of 1