Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com

Go down 
2 posters

UNCompany.com or EhobbyAsia.com?
EhobbyAsia.com
EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Vote_lcap100%EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
UNCompany.com
EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Vote_lcap0%EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Empty
PostSubject: EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com   EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello, I was wondering what you guys thought about this website. I have heard good things and bad so I just want your experience with them. I can't find any US sites with a WE HK416 with trademarks, so I will be buying a WE HK416 with trademarks from UNCompany.com soon. If UNCompany.com isn't good then I will buy from EhobbyAsia.com. Unless if EhobbyAsia.com is bad. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Minimalist77
Private
Private
Minimalist77

PostSubject: Re: EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com   EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 pm

I've ordered a bit from ehobbyasia mostly things that are kida of hard to get or out of stock in other places nothing big but I have not had a complaint just watch out for shipping and I have no idea about unc company.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com   EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 am

Anyone else have anything to post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com   EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EhobbyAsia.com and UNCompany.com
Page 1 of 1