Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

iPad 2 ----I WANT----

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Empty
PostSubject: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:48 am

Want NEED

Anyone else? What rumors do you believe to be true about it?
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:15 am

O Durkee.
You Steve Jobs slave.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 am

Hahaha actually you'd be surprised. I've never owned an iPod or any other Apple product.

The thing is...I've been on the hunt for a laptop for school. Getting nowhere because I know if I buy something under $600, in a few months it will be entirely obsolete. I've been looking into an iPad for a while now (w/ wireless keyboard) for in-class note taking and basic school work...and have come to the conclusion that it makes SO MUCH SENSE to get one. Thing is I'm waiting til the iPad 2 comes out (end of April?). Especially if it has the screen-side camera and SD port.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 am

Yeah, I was jokin'. I borrowed my buddy's Apple notebook for a week and it was quite useful for class because of its size. The main Apple product I hate with a passion is the iPhone...for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 am

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Yeah, I was jokin'. I borrowed my buddy's Apple notebook for a week and it was quite useful for class because of its size. The main Apple product I hate with a passion is the iPhone...for various reasons.

Yeah I'm over the iPhone. I'm over phones in general kinda. I use Skype Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Meh the iPad is cool but it's pretty overrated. Personally i think it's uses are small to nonexistent with it just being an over sized Touch. I doubt the iPad 2 will be much different or anymore useful but just more, "Oh look at me i just payed more then i should for an iPad i sure am cool."

That said i'll probably want an iPad 2 just because i'm a sucker for touch screens and it has a big one. Any news if it can do Flash? That's my biggest stopper if won't feature Flash still.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:07 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Meh the iPad is cool but it's pretty overrated. Personally i think it's uses are small to nonexistent with it just being an over sized Touch. I doubt the iPad 2 will be much different or anymore useful but just more, "Oh look at me i just payed more then i should for an iPad i sure am cool."

That said i'll probably want an iPad 2 just because i'm a sucker for touch screens and it has a big one. Any news if it can do Flash? That's my biggest stopper if won't feature Flash still.
Yeah I get what you're saying with it's performance. But It's still by far the best tablet out there at the present...though still has some downfalls that would keep most from buying it. I think the reason it appeals to me is the portability, web surfing tools, and app market. The thing is small enough that I could carry it anywhere I go, yet large enough that I don't have to squint and scroll to surf web pages. It does have more power than the current iPod, so word processing apps become extremely useful. The ones I've seen rival Microsoft Word Razz

Flash would be amazing...but frankly, there isn't much I do online that requires flash anymore.
I've moved all of my personal web pages to HTML and it seems Flash is falling out of favor.

I think my absolute #1 request would be a front-facing camera. Would open up an entire realm of skype/oovoo Very Happy

If I get it, it's not necessarily going to take the place of a laptop...it's meant to be middle-ground as far as pricing and performance goes.
I don't need to be spending $1000 on a decent laptop when I'll have to get a brand new one by the time I'm in a 4 year college.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

My sister has one and its uses are indeed limited. Even for businessmen the best it can do is wear down your income and replace some of the more bulky peripherals of computers. It's fun to play with, but practically speaking you could do a lot more with the $600. However the people you're dealing with will think you're important Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Durkee, check out the HP Touchpad. It's coming out later this year and it's already being declared an iPad killer.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Durkee, check out the HP Touchpad. It's coming out later this year and it's already being declared an iPad killer.
Thing is, I've been looking at both...there really is not much difference between the current iPad and the HP...let alone the iPad 2 and the HP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPad 2 ----I WANT----   iPad 2 ----I WANT---- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPad 2 ----I WANT----
Page 1 of 1