Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Help finding a chest rig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Help finding a chest rig Empty
PostSubject: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Ok guys i need your help finding a piece of gear. I'm looking for a chest rig like this one but in Multicam. I've checked a few places, ASGI, Weapon Blender, Ops Gear and couldn't find one like that in MC. I have a couple alternatives in mind but they all cost more money that i don't want to spend.

Now i know a plate carrier would be nicer but i'm trying to spend the least amount of money as possible for this loadout i'm thinking of making. I'm dying to play again but i need to save money these days so going all out on a new high-end gun and gear is out of the question.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm

http://www.eoutlet.co.nz/catalog/ak-multicam-tactical-fighting-load-magazine-chest-rig-p-1466.html

That's about the only place I could find one. MC is pretty uncommon with those Condor 7 pockets.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Yeah that's what i was afraid of, thanks though. That's the only chest rig i've found in MC and just as expensive. I've been looking at this setup since it came out a few weeks ago. The uniform i was already going to get for $90 but for a little extra i can get a plate carrier as well which is something i would prefer over a chest rig. Really trying to keep everything down below $500 as much as possible and i think i can do that now since i'm going to buy back my old L85 from the friend i sold it to.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm

You should totally get that DEA loadout, I saw it a week or so and almost died. All their new ones are super badass.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Yeah I was looking at that loadout...love Weaponblender for doing stuff like that.
You could always go the PMC route if you're trying to keep price down.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm

The PMC is route is kinda what i'm going for since it's something i wanted to do before i stopped playing airsoft and yeah it'd be cheap.

So so far the loadout is looking like this:
My old Army L85 with 9.6 battery
DEA loadout
Union Jack flag patch (a must if i'm rocking an L85)
My pistol that i still have which means i need to pick up a holster for it
MC boonie hat for those hot days
Various items from my old loadout that i still have

This actually works out pretty sweet since i'm going to be getting a MC 3 day pack for a trip i'm going on in March so i'll have that as well.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Yeah that's what made me want to get into the PMC kit...I've been really inactive lately and I'm tired of feeling the need to spend all this money just so I can play airsoft.
At least with my current kit, I'm pretty much going to be sub-200 as far as gear goes.

You could probably do the same with the DEA gig. Drop the helmet though and grab a cap
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 pm

The helmet isn't included so i don't have to worry about it, wouldn't even use it anyway. I'll be picking up a boonie hat in MC which i can probably get my local surplus store to order for me and still be cheap since they sell MC stuff for cheap there.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Careful with the cheaper MC though, you never know what kinda dyes they're using. Might be oversaturated.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am

Yeah but i can work with it. If it is then i could just go and be a Merc who can't afford better gear but can still do the job.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 am

That's a really sketchy site hahahahah
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
i have ordered from them before. they have alright service.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
i have ordered from them before. they have alright service.
Oh kk. Just saying...since they use hotmail and all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:32 am

Well as usual i'm toying with changing things around a bit. After thinking about the merc comment a little to much i started to look at some of CYMA's AK's. I'd be keeping the MC uniform since it's a great deal for a new set of cammies, but just pick up like that OD chest rig, some extra mags better sling, and a 9.6 battery.

Looking at this AK-74, link.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 am

Do it. \"Watch your language\" sexy AK there.

Only thing you might need to watch out for is the finish on the wood. It probably won't be very good...so you're going to want to take good care of it or you'll get moisture damage.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:

Only thing you might need to watch out for is the finish on the wood. It probably won't be very good...so you're going to want to take good care of it or you'll get moisture damage.

i almost came when i saw that AK..... O_O @_@

i think coyote brown or ranger green would look better over MC than olive drab
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

i almost came when i saw that AK..... O_O @_@

i think coyote brown or ranger green would look better over MC than olive drab
Easy there skippy!
Help finding a chest rig Tissue-box

But ya, I agree. Go with OD if you're in a more forested area...CB if you're in a dryer area.
Help finding a chest rig Io
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

if you want a chest rig i can talk to a friend he doesn't even have a gun anymore.. its like the one NN2H linked but OD green
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah OD will work better where i'm am at then CB.

Sure let me know know on that chest rig.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a chest rig   Help finding a chest rig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help finding a chest rig
Page 1 of 1