Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased

Go down 
+7
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
iliveforthis99
Wertuk
Insane Mercc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 am

Tanks! Jet fighters! oaihgoiahowihlgehaoeghrbgo
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:49 pm

If they have flyable A-10s and joystick support I would personally go to DICE headquarters and kiss the hand of the CEO.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:39 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
If they have flyable A-10s and joystick support I would personally go to DICE headquarters and kiss the hand of the CEO.
Haha, I was thinking almost the same thing...
Also, I really hope they make country-specific weapon classes ( e.g., US team w/ M4 carbines, Iranian team w/ Kalashnikovs). Am I the only one who cringed at the sight of a Russian soldier armed with a freakin' M16 (on Bad Company 2)? I've heard the DICE crew mention that the amount of customization in the new Battlefield will be unparalleled. So if you loaded up your US assault class with tons of attachments, how would you get those things transferred to your other faction's assault class? Hopefully, since DICE is staying true to the second Battlefield, they'll figure out a way to make it work.

12 minute reveal is tomorrow!!! Hurray!!
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Looks so \"Watch your language\" cool...
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 am

lolvideogames
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Did yall see that 12 min reveal? two words: ZOMFG! lol
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

All of you go to https://www.facebook.com/battlefield and like the page to unlock the producer's commentary! I'm sooooooo happy I preordered, I can't wait to blow up Karkand lol.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Wheres the 12 minute reveal?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm

It's basically just all the trailers put into one thing.

Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am

Highlights:
Grenades!
Explosion sound effects!
M240! M240! F*cking M240!!!
Uhh...AWESOMENESS!
Clarification of in-game opposition!!! (PLR...People's Liberation...?)
M240! (notice how he pulled out the bi-pod when he went prone--it looked like his shots were more accurate when he did this).
There's probably much more, but right now I'm trying to prevent myself from hyperventilating.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the ability to switch firing modes! Freakin' yes!
Did anyone notice how all AI players had no sights on their M4s? Kinda bugged me...but the game is just in alpha phase. A lot of people complained about this being a mash-up of all the other previous trailers, but personally, I loved it. There is a ton of new stuff in this one that wasn't in the others.
Lastly, I absolutely love the in-combat dialogue. Its very realistic, and sort of like all those Iraq/Afghanistan deployment videos (dialogue-wise, of course. Actual combat is probably waaay different than this, its still just a vidya game).

Haha, I think Drummer and I are the only two people on this forum that are really excited about this game.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Highlights:
Grenades!
Explosion sound effects!
M240! M240! F*cking M240!!!
Uhh...AWESOMENESS!
Clarification of in-game opposition!!! (PLR...People's Liberation...?)
M240! (notice how he pulled out the bi-pod when he went prone--it looked like his shots were more accurate when he did this).
There's probably much more, but right now I'm trying to prevent myself from hyperventilating.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and the ability to switch firing modes! Freakin' yes!
Did anyone notice how all AI players had no sights on their M4s? Kinda bugged me...but the game is just in alpha phase. A lot of people complained about this being a mash-up of all the other previous trailers, but personally, I loved it. There is a ton of new stuff in this one that wasn't in the others.
Lastly, I absolutely love the in-combat dialogue. Its very realistic, and sort of like all those Iraq/Afghanistan deployment videos (dialogue-wise, of course. Actual combat is probably waaay different than this, its still just a vidya game).

Haha, I think Drummer and I are the only two people on this forum that are really excited about this game.
Someone's excited haha.
Don't blame you for being excited.... I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:

Nope. I had to go out and buy MoH and Homefront just to keep from going crazy over craving Battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 am

speaking of which i wish they would have beta tested homefront. Theres so many things thats bugged and will make you lag with a good connection its not even funny. But the campaign has an awesome storyline. i don\'t care how short it was lol
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 am

Of course the campaign has an awesome storyline since it was done by the guy who wrote Red Dawn Very Happy

The rest of the game was just a big disappointment to me, i was hoping for something more like Fuel of War from THQ.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 pm

If anyone wants to join an online Battlefield 3 community, check out Battlefield 3 Forums.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

For all of you PC gamers out there: you gonna be needin' some high-end sh!t for this mofo. Just watch that building crumble! Warms me heart! Lol, when it briefly showed that man near the end of the vid I honestly thought that was real...
I hate to be BF fan boy with severe tunnel-vision... but I hear that this game got best FPS at E3 hands-down... that's saying something.

Might as well go ahead and keep everyone updated:
You can definitely tell they got some inspiration from 73 Eastings back in '91.

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

The MW3 trailers were junk. All it is is special effects - just tons of explosions and rolling cars/trains/buildings/ships.

But the BF3 trailers were amazing Very Happy Oh and at E3, the Activision CEO wanted to play BF3 but DICE wouldn't let him Laughing
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 am

Sanguinary Angel wrote:
speaking of which i wish they would have beta tested homefront. Theres so many things thats bugged and will make you lag with a good connection its not even funny. But the campaign has an awesome storyline. i don\'t care how short it was lol

It had an OUTSTANDING background story line....the actual mission-to mission story was OK. I think the very first video about how America fell was SO belivable, making the sub-bar story line better, because its so bvelievable.
LOL I type this as I finish a fifth by myself....ONOT BF3
I am extremely excited. Ive been logging soo many hours on BF2BC recwently. Thje only thing Im NOT excited about is the money....theres a huge dent in my wallet coming soon...all from games.

BF3
Mass Effect 3
MW3 (of course Ill get it...why not)
Skyrim
AY Yi Yi!!! I need anpther drink.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

I cannot wait for this game, building my new PC to handle this game, gonna also pick it up on 360!
This game has got me more excited about the end of the year than ARMA III!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:44 pm

ARMA 3 comes out 2012 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2