Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bye everyone :(

Go down 
+13
Accordion man
mgunner564
Sanguinary Angel
gentry
lonesniper24
NoNeed2Hate
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Preacher
iliveforthis99
SnoSnipe
Insane Mercc
white wolf
Spl. Durkee
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Bye everyone :( Empty
PostSubject: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Bye everyone :( Falloutp
500 to 1000 RADS is enough to kill you.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 pm

have fun with your ten eyes and ten legs Neutral
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Your....

F
U
C
K
E
D
!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 pm

LAWL WE GOT TROLLED

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Gas Mask won't save you from gamma rays.... Have fun dying in a funny looking suit!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Gas Mask won't save you from gamma rays.... Have fun dying in a funny looking suit!
True it won't stop the gamma rays from effecting you...but it will stop you from inhaling radiated particles that will speed up the effects of radiation poisoning internally.
Best thing to have right now is iodine tablets. Which, as a backpacker/camper, I've got sh1t-tons of!

Bye everyone :( NoPac_850_2350Z_12Mar2011

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Never thought i'd be this happy to live on the crap side (east coast) of the country.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Never thought i'd be this happy to live on the crap side (east coast) of the country.
LOL I know right?

If I did have to bail, I'd probably head to the Illinois/Wisconsin area
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Please, PLEASE tell me you aren't serious.... East side USA is 10000000000000x better than west side...

In related news, we successfully got them come coolant. Now if they can go put it in their reactors, we're good. The worst one was cooled down with seawater, which permanently broke it. OHH WELL
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 am

D*mn. It'd be rather cool if this happened. Of course it would suck very badly, but it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 am

Preacher wrote:
D*mn. It'd be rather cool if this happened. Of course it would suck very badly, but it would be cool.
I know right? I have the same mentality. It would be f^cking amazing...but would suck.
Don't want it to happen...but I want the experience.

I'm prepared.

@Sno: There are multiple reactors in danger of meltdown. The one they flooded was reactor 3 (I think)...but there are more that may cook off. Keep in mind that another major aftershock would surely speed up the process.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
iliveforthis99 wrote:
LOL I know right?

If I did have to bail, I'd probably head to the Illinois/Wisconsin area

You can come live with me Bro!!...if you can handle the praire that is? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am

I know you want this to happen, but it won't. We gave them enough for 8 reactors. They have 4 that they still need helped. We are safe.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
I know you want this to happen, but it won't. We gave them enough for 8 reactors. They have 4 that they still need helped. We are safe.

But the question is... can they make stuff happen!!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:39 am

Yes. They can probably make a robot to bring it over to the reactor and just dump it everywhere.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 am

Lawl, when I read this threads title, I thought ol' Durk was resigning from AA...

Last edited by AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 am

it's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:25 am

NN2H, a little big ago, I would have agreed with you, but now the meltdown has begun, as in there are clouds of black smoke coming out of the plants, and radiation is being spilled...
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 am

I think this proves the point that karma is real.

We dropped the Atom bomb on them way back when 60 some years ago now look whats happening they are going to kill off half of the U.S. because they felt like playing with Nuclear power.

anyways haven't been on for a while. Glad to see that you costal players are still in tact if anything actually happened there (PM me info Durkee? haven't kept up on news) but sadly now that we're all going to you know get radiation poisoning and die, or have some really F'ed up looking kids, (worse then we see walking around today.)
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
I think this proves the point that karma is real.

We dropped the Atom bomb on them way back when 60 some years ago now look whats happening they are going to kill off half of the U.S. because they felt like playing with Nuclear power.

anyways haven't been on for a while. Glad to see that you costal players are still in tact if anything actually happened there (PM me info Durkee? haven't kept up on news) but sadly now that we're all going to you know get radiation poisoning and die, or have some really F'ed up looking kids, (worse then we see walking around today.)
Wow. You are an idiot. We dropped a bomb on their asses because they attacked Pearl Harbor and to keep Russia from invading Japan. We needed to bring a quick end to a war that was going nowhere good. Also, it will not kill any of us over here, radiation is not good, but this will not be enough to kill us. That graph Durkee posted is not accurate in the least. I am on the West Coast, and am not afraid for my safety at all. Now if you want to go complain that japan is trying to get back at us by committing suicide, go do it elsewhere. People like you need to get your dam n facts straight before coming on here to complain.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 am

Sorry Sno, gotta do this...
We did not drop the fat man because Japan bombed pearl harbor...in fact we originally planned to use atomic weapons against Germany, but the Soviet Union had already overrun Berlin. The United States also planned a full land invasion of Japan, but when the "Trinity" nuclear tests proved a success, we decided to use Japan as our first live "target".

Come on Sno, don't be troll. M14 was merely pointing something out. Also, while the short term effects of nuclear radiation will not be very hazardous, the long term is where it gets ugly...
Future generations would be plagued with an outbreak of cancer and other malignant diseases.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but M14 wasn't "complaining" about anything whatsoever.
Ok, ok, whatever...

Last edited by AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 pm

So anyone heard anything new? I honestly...HONESTLY believe there is alot being covered up. They need to be entirely transparent with this and give us as much info as they possibly can, no matter how bad it is.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 pm

From what i understand there's at least a partial meltdown in progress at one of the reactors maybe two.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:47 pm

the map seems like a hoax but they are cooling the reactors now
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

@ Sno- First off I was simply saying how the karma thing worked. I do not need a history lesson from you. I know why we dropped the bomb but I didn't feel like writing down a 20 page report on why we did it, for what causes and all that good jazz I was stating what we did. And no where in there did I mean to say, you may have interpreted it. That Japan is trying to kill us on purpose.

Yes I am complaining on how Japan was working yesterday, they did deny American help. That wasn't so smart because an explosion did happen, non-nuclear but pretty close. They are cooling down the reactors now with salt water, and will just rebuild later.

Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye everyone :(   Bye everyone :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye everyone :(
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: