Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Pics of my gun.

Go down 
+4
Ace
airsoft22595
Admin
TacMasteR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TacMasteR
Private
Private

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 pm

It seems alot of people have type96s on here. Well heres some pics of mine. Its a warrior one. Ive filled the stock with foam, bondo'd the seams and painted it twice. this is the new paint job the old one left it od and black.
Pics of my gun. DSCF0726

Pics of my gun. DSCF0723

Pics of my gun. DSCF0725

im still working on my ghillie but this really gets me hyped up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 pm

The gun looks great man. Awesome paint job. Interesting that you filled the stock with foam - I've heard of a few people doing this. How much of a difference did it make?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
TacMasteR
Private
Private

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 am

its made a huge difference to be honest. the hollow stock amplifies the noise of the entire action. not to mention it feels really sturdy.
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:11 am

Omg.Great paint job.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Did you use krylon camo paint? It looks shiny to me.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:41 pm

That looks SICK. What program/brand/type of paint kit id you use?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TacMasteR
Private
Private

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:25 pm

I used rustolium camo paint. it looks shiny because it was fresh matte clear coat. since this has been take ive gone over the entire thing with a cloth to remove any excess clear coat.

i was working on a PVC silencer today. i noticed you don't mind the discussion on this topic like other places. but any way i didn't like the idea of the friction fitting idea that Ive seen else where so i glued the barrel cap to a bunch of washers and glued it inside the PVC. the silencer is gonna go from the front of the stock to about 19 inches with the diameter an inch and a half. its got dense foam from the receiver to the barrel cap and then from then on its a lighter foam. still only about 75% done but its painted like the gun is.

as far as how the paint job was done. i just took a bunch of leaves put them on top of the gun, did a light coat, moved the leaves and another coat with a different color. its about 7 layers deep, but the time and effort creates a really deep pattern.
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

I should try that on my old airsoft guns. Hey maybe if I sell one of them it could raise the price up about $20+! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Lol nice paint job mate! Better than mine (which needs a more deep, detailed look....

gj

Jim
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:09 pm

Nice Job, can see you really put some effort into it, Looks Professional !!!! great results !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics of my gun. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of my gun.   Pics of my gun. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of my gun.
Page 1 of 1