Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need advice on Classic Army G3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pardus
Private
Private

Need advice on Classic Army G3 Empty
PostSubject: Need advice on Classic Army G3   Need advice on Classic Army G3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:38 pm

G3 one of my favorite real life rifles, next to FN/FAL. I would like to purchase the CA G3, however, I know well that it shoots very low FPS. On field I play, the AEG limit is 450. Thats what my CYMA AK shoots. Thats what I want my G3 to shoot. G3 has a Version 2 gearbox.
The question is can CA G3 (or for that matter JG G3) handle an SP120-M130 spring. I know that I need to replace a piston and a spring guide. My question is do I need to replace Gearbox shell, gears and motor?

Thank you

D
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Need advice on Classic Army G3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need advice on Classic Army G3   Need advice on Classic Army G3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

The M130 spring is boardering on the edge of destruction, the gears will handle the stress for a little while, as long as your not `Spraying and Praying ´, I would recomed the upgrade on the GB shell, Motor , Gears, Piston, Spring Guide, Bushings.

The G3 is one of the better `Long ´guns on the playing field, even at lower FPS, with good quality BBs they can be amazingly acurate, I would suggest that you get the most out of what is inside of it right now while saving to get the upgrades, a nice Prometheus 6,01 inner barrel is the creamy topping on a solid upgraded internal GB.
Back to top Go down

Need advice on Classic Army G3
Page 1 of 1