Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Go down 
+3
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!   Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Look, Accordion Kid...I know you're trying to be a white knight, but the forum rules have been virtually disbanded in recent months.
Moderators have final judgment on whether or not a topic is appropriate for discussion. If they don't like it, they say so and take action to remove it.

As of now, this thread has not earned a lock-down...and you are disrupting a discussion.

Be respectful! If someone’s topic doesn’t interest you or you think it’s pointless, do not flame the member. Simply ignore the topic and move on.
If you feel it’s inappropriate for an airsoft forum such as this one, then please PM [Admin] or a moderator.

Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!   Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Anyways, I wouldnt exactly call talking about Glenn Beck politics.
I mean, really? If Fox cancelled his show, then doesnt that mean that he got kicked off of a Conservative News Channel for being... too conservative?
At this point, I don\'t even think the Tea Party supports him. He is in no way, shape, or form a politician.

Oh, and Durkee's right. This is not the kind of topics that that rule really applies to. If it's bad, it's when we're on page 12 talking all in Caps when you know that the thread needs to be locked. This is no big issue.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!   Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
I mean, really? If Fox cancelled his show, then doesnt that mean that he got kicked off of a Conservative News Channel for being... too conservative?
At this point, I don\'t even think the Tea Party supports him. He is in no way, shape, or form a politician.

Loophole FTW! hahah

It is hilarious that Fox is the one firing someone for acting like a moron. When does the rest of their staff get the boot?
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!   Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 pm

alexkmmll wrote:

Oh, and Durkee's right. This is not the kind of topics that that rule really applies to. If it's bad, it's when we're on page 12 talking all in Caps when you know that the thread needs to be locked. This is no big issue.

Good point. However, I would disagree that the t-party doesn't support Ol Beck. He's like frickin' Jesus to them, and I imagine once he officially goes off air it will be like the \"Watch your language\" crucifixion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!   Hear ye! Hear ye! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2