Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Empty
PostSubject: MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)   MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 am

Ok so i just picked up an Allied Industries MBSS plate carrier, and as you all know I picked up an Eagle Industries CIRAS a few weeks ago too.

My main dilema is which one i should use. I mean there is the option of using them both 1 at a time, but when I reprsent a SEAL loadout what would be best?

Your opinions?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)   MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

As long as both are the MLCS versions you could use either. Personally I like the MBSS more as its lighter weight, and not as frekin bulky as the CIRAS. MBSS kits are easier to make also, so that may be the better route for you.

sticks
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)   MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:35 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
As long as both are the MLCS versions you could use either. Personally I like the MBSS more as its lighter weight, and not as frekin bulky as the CIRAS. MBSS kits are easier to make also, so that may be the better route for you.

sticks

I have all the gear already, it's just choosing between the two. I'm am leaning towards the mbss as i have used it before, and it is as you said a lot lighter.

I might sell the Eagle CIRAS for some big bucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)   MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

or be real cool and share the love Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)   MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MBSS or CIRAS (SEAL kit)
Page 1 of 1