Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Will I need...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:21 am

Will I be needing to purchase a sling adaptor for my new M4 soon to arrive... I am hoping to eventually grab a 1-Point Bungee Sling but Im not sure if it's neccessary or not... Please Advise!

Will I need... My_gun10

Will I need... Sling10

Will I be able to just use the clip on that little hole on the forward underside of the stock? I do know that it comes with that adaptor for the little slot but I don\'t want that.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:35 am

Looks like the the gun already has a place for the attachment clip where the buffer tube meets the body of the gun. The only other place you could use the clip that i know of near or on the stock is the sling mount piece at the back and bottom of the stock.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:48 am

Yeah it has a sling point just behind the receiver. You could use the clip for that or you could use the other adapter and tie it through one of the slits in the stock.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:59 am

make a paracord sling mount on the buffer tube. or get a sling mount and mount it between the buffertube and receiver. (this is more stable and won't swing as much than if you attach a sling at the end of the stock etc)
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
make a paracord sling mount on the buffer tube. or get a sling mount and mount it between the buffertube and receiver. (this is more stable and won't swing as much than if you attach a sling at the end of the stock etc)

ParaCord Sling Mount....Do Tell!!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:26 pm

...It already has a sling loop on the buffer tube. You can see it in the pic.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

ParaCord Sling Mount....Do Tell!!

well basically you wrap some paracord around the buffer tube (tightly), then you make a loop for the sling to attah to, and then you melt it so it will hold the knot.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Wont the cord slip and slide on the buffer tube thus defeating the purpose...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:11 pm

it will slide a bit, but it serves as a good temporary sling mount. Also depends how tight you put it on. If you have the stock fully collapsed, the mount will not slide at all.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm

ಠ_ಠ

Why make a temporary mount when the gun already comes with a solid one. For the third time.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Took another gander at the gun and I see the threads on the buffer tube can grip the paracord for me...easy as that!

@ Drummer....which one are you refering too! jocolor
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:51 pm

If you look really closely at the base of the receiver you can see a sling loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will I need... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will I need...   Will I need... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will I need...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Ask a Pro-
Jump to: