Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rai_Yan
Private
Private

Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Hello everybody! It's been last December of 2010 since I posted my last Airsoft comics (ep 013) on my website. After finishing some few projects, I finally got some spare time and I decided to continue my work starting this month. I am still using my original website but I decided post it primarily now into my new blogspot account where I could present my comics in a more simple and straightforward manner.

For those who are not familiar with my work yet, I suggest you start from episode 1 so you can get the drift of the storyline. Check out my latest work here, Airsoft Comics 014 --> http://airsoftcomics.blogspot.com. Enjoy!!!

If you have some comments or reactions, you may post it here in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm

hahahaha I like!
I've actually always liked your comics. Glad to see that you're back at it! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Your comics are awesome! I hope you come out with lots of them Smile
Back to top Go down
Rai_Yan
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi! Just posted my Airsoft Comics 15th episode at http://airsoftcomics.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out!
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:25 am

Great as usual, your comics are pretty popular, they're even on the airsoft information site thingy.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Just read all of em I love it man keep it up. And let me tell you people have literally told me their COD stats when they apply to join my team for real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014   Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Comics Returns! Episode 014
Page 1 of 1