Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sorry eveyone

Go down 
+7
NoNeed2Hate
elementfrvr
DrummerBoyz95
MJohnsonairsoft
SnoSnipe
iliveforthis99
Mattjoebob
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattjoebob
Private
Private

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 am

Right... I'm totally sure that's what happened. Evil or Very Mad

But i really don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Goddammit, dude. Take the blame for what you did, and let it work it's self out. When people make these bullshit excuses, it's incredibly obvious that, not only do you have no idea what you're talking about, but you have no credibility with us anymore. Now admit the truth, and learn from your mistakes. That's what forums are for.

AND NEVER NECROPOST AGAIN
Back to top Go down
MJohnsonairsoft
Private
Private
MJohnsonairsoft

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

You go to \"Watch your language\" for lying the same as you do if you kill someone.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 pm

MJohnsonairsoft wrote:
You go to \"Watch your language\" for lying the same as you do if you kill someone.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf is happening to this place
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

SHTF PLANS. NOW.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.

If I can't see them, they can't see me
Sorry eveyone PDHeadInSand
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

hey guys, no need to hate on this kit, just let it fly instead of attacking the fellow
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Mattjoebob wrote:
Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
You call them "wars" on your blog...a lot.

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.
While I really no longer play airsoft, I'll gladly get the SHTF plan in motion now that I have some free time.
I'll keep you guys updated (those of you in the bomb shelter, that is.)
Sorry eveyone Interlock_two-hands
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Spl. Durkee... you don't airsoft? Why not? And what is SHTF PLANS NOW?? And I also call them airsoft wars, I really don't see a reason to be embarressed, considering I too only airsoft with small groups, once you have large numbers than your worthy to call it an "op" but until then as long as it isn't an airsoft battle or something I say call it what you want.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Mattjoebob wrote:

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.
While I really no longer play airsoft, I'll gladly get the SHTF plan in motion now that I have some free time.

Классно! I've been searching in my free time for some other airsoft forum sites because of this one's inevitable death, all of which I hated with a passion (Airsoft Retreat and some other crappy place). I had no idea that you fellows were actually going through with this plan of yours. If you (or whoever else is setting this up) need some donations for hosting or whatnot, just drop me a line! I'll gladly help.
EDIT: I am in the "shelter" right? Guys?? right?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 am

Am I a part of his inevitable death? We can just ask the moderators to kick them off Smile.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 am

david wrote:
Spl. Durkee... you don't airsoft? Why not? And what is SHTF PLANS NOW?? And I also call them airsoft wars, I really don't see a reason to be embarressed, considering I too only airsoft with small groups, once you have large numbers than your worthy to call it an "op" but until then as long as it isn't an airsoft battle or something I say call it what you want.
they are airsoft games, or airsoft scenarios. Not battles or wars.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Alright, I'm just wondering whats wrong with wars? Does it somehow portray that you are a 9 year old with a springer?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm

david wrote:
Alright, I'm just wondering whats wrong with wars? Does it somehow portray that you are a 9 year old with a springer?
No, airsoft in itself does not portray war at all, yes it is a military simulation, but there are tons of factors that do not make it a war. Battle I could understand being used (but still dislike it)

A war on the other hand is a whole conflict, if you have a 10-45 minute airsoft game is it really like a war? >_<
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Thats true I guess, I suppose I'll call it a scenario from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Mattjoebob wrote:

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.

Классно! I've been searching in my free time for some other airsoft forum sites because of this one's inevitable death, all of which I hated with a passion (Airsoft Retreat and some other crappy place). I had no idea that you fellows were actually going through with this plan of yours. If you (or whoever else is setting this up) need some donations for hosting or whatnot, just drop me a line! I'll gladly help.
EDIT: I am in the "shelter" right? Guys?? right?! Very Happy
Most definitely.

To keep on the original topic:
"Cool story bro."

Lock PLZ?
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Haven't posted in a while, HOWEVER I feel there needs to be something said here. Everyone attacking this kid needs to STFU or GTFO. You don't know if his cousin actually posted it or if he did. You were not there and so you can not say if he is lying or not. This forum used to be a place that provided support to newer players, not bash them for the wording they use to describe the game they play.

Instead of bashing this kid for a mistake he may, or may not of made, why not just inform him of the reasoning behind not calling it a war? Since when did this forum become a place where it is okay to openly cuss at people, much less in the forum at all?

When I used to post about a year or two ago, that was not tolerated, I may not agree with people cussing in the forum, if you do then that just reflects you, not the rest of us. I will not however stand for cussing and yelling at a kid who may have made a mistake in wording. I did not see the original post made, but I can tell you now that your actions while posting in this topic negatively reflect this forum, the people in this forum, and airsoft as a whole.

TLDR;
Don't be rude
Teach, don't criticize
Help, don\'t hurt the airsoft community.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
david wrote:
No, airsoft in itself does not portray war at all, yes it is a military simulation, but there are tons of factors that do not make it a war. Battle I could understand being used (but still dislike it)

A war on the other hand is a whole conflict, if you have a 10-45 minute airsoft game is it really like a war? >_<

Sorry for double post, but under your theory I guess history needs to change...

My proof??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
(38 mins is what this "war" lasted."
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you! Although I have a high respect for NN2H, I do agree with both of you.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 am

Not trying to attack NN2H, as I don't really know him, but I feel like he should of explained the reasoning behind his wording when he said that it is not a war, in the initial post. Just because I linked that war that only lasted for 38 mins, doesn't mean I think he is wrong though.

I will openly say that calling it a "war" is not the correct terminology. A better one would be an airsoft "conflict". So if you wanted to have a term that would reflect real world actions without it sounding like a game, this would work.

Conflicts can last anywhere from a few minutes between just a few people, to years between thousands. Anything between that time could be considered a conflict.

So sorry NN2H if that post came off as attacking you, didn't really mean for it to. I honestly admire the fact you did initially stick up for the kid. I just feel people need to explain things a little better before saying something that could hurt another persons feelings.

I remember a point where I called them "wars". I would also play with no eye protection, and carry my gun around my neighborhood in nothing more than a duffel bag. Everyone is in a different stage with airsoft so we need to remember that.

Explain stuff before you blow up. That is something everyone needs to go by and that isn't directed to a single person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry eveyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Sorry eveyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry eveyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: