Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Blocking an entrance/Suprise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1MrPink1
Private
Private
1MrPink1

Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Empty
PostSubject: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

My friends and I organized a huge event in the our woods. We had two teams of about 10 each. The problem was, the opposite team showed up with AEG's when our team only had a couple AEGs and a whole lot of springers. The woods are cut in half by a stream that you have to cross, and our team was positioned on top of a hill with a small tree house. We were all lounging around the tree house, wasting time, and shooting off ammo. We had no idea that they were traveling in a line, moving through the trees below until it was too late. We heard airsoft guns from the bushes straight ahead, half of my team was either on the ground, or sprinting away.

The only thing keeping them from moving in was a fence. The only way to get through the fence was the tree house. So three members of their team closed in on the fort, surrounding it. I couldn't get a clear shot on the team, and I was pinned down behind a tree with no way of getting out. Meanwhile the three targets were trying to get into the house. I peeked around the tree and saw my teammate jammed up against the door. Then, out of nowhere, they kicked open the door, sending him flying and three of them moved in, shooting him while he was down, while another shot him from a window. I ran to try to help, but immediately ran back when they opened fire, later being forced to surrender.

So the moral of the story is: Don't waste time in the beginning of the match, because when you're goofing around, they're hunting you down. AND don't try to hold up a door. You'll end up getting injured and shot up in the end. (And don't bring a team of all spring pistols) I was shot in the face a good 5 times when charging with a gas pistol.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah, I recommend that the rest of your team upgrades to AEG's, otherwise the other teams will continue to own you.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 am

david wrote:
Yeah, I recommend that the rest of your team upgrades to AEG's, otherwise the other teams will continue to own you.

not true, I used a nerf gun once and i still destroyed. The thing with springers is that you have to be more aware of your disadvantage and be more cautious (springers or crappy guns are actually a great way to learn how to get tactical and strategize better)
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 am

teehee i used 2 pistols a whole game (not day) thing is they had no magazines and I got 8 safety kills
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
1MrPink1
Private
Private
1MrPink1

PostSubject: Re: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

hahaha that nerfsofting video was great. Nice work, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blocking an entrance/Suprise    Blocking an entrance/Suprise  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blocking an entrance/Suprise
Page 1 of 1