Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Loadout Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

I've just got enough money to buy a CYMA CM048 AK and some add-ons. I was wondering if you guys could help me out building a loadout. at most I can spend 148$ on the loadout. Also, I am going to order the AS Replica from Airsoft GI, so if you can please direct to items from there.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Any more details you can give would be helpful, like if you are going for a certain look exp; opfor or a soldier from a specific country.
Or are you looking for something that is just practical, cheap and has no certain look?
Those two can be interchangeable though.
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

I would mostly like something practical but a Soviet Russian type loadout would also be good.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't really have anything good to say (sorry) I'm just going insane with the lack of posts online lately, just need to start typing.
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 am

david wrote:
I'm just going insane with the lack of posts online lately, just need to start typing.

Yeah, I've noticed that. pretty weird... [BACK ON TOPIC] (yep, brackets. they're serious business)

I decided to go ahead and order this:
BAM!

instead of waiting. (because I'm starting to be a less patient person) So, now I'm looking for future investments and other add-ons for my loadout that I can get right now. Main concerns for future investments is (1. A MOLLE vest (looking into the MPS or Operator Vest) (2. A different set of BDU's (3. Face Protection (have some, but doesn't work very well. It's a dark BLUE ski mask.) I'm currently looking into a Iron Face Striker and some sort of Baclava.

The requirement for the gear to be from ASGI is no longer a requirement. Also, I play in woodland environments.

Any reccomendations would be appreciated, AM, out.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:10 am

I have this and love it:http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2693

Hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm

I did made a thread a long time ago called 'Russian Loadout' and this is what i thought was the classic russian loadout..

Head: Soviet winter cap(Ushanka) or contractor cap. Aviators!!
Chest: OD Jacket, Tan Commando Chest Rig
Legs: Multicam pants. Possible Drop-leg holster
Feet: Black Tactical boots
Primary: CYMA AK-47s
Secondary: KJW 1911 GBB

At this moment I am two items short of completing this loadout....2 years in the making! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
I did made a thread a long time ago called 'Russian Loadout' and this is what i thought was the classic russian loadout..

Head: Soviet winter cap(Ushanka) or contractor cap. Aviators!!
Chest: OD Jacket, Tan Commando Chest Rig
Legs: Multicam pants. Possible Drop-leg holster
Feet: Black Tactical boots
Primary: CYMA AK-47s
Secondary: KJW 1911 GBB

At this moment I am two items short of completing this loadout....2 years in the making! Very Happy

I'm thinking about buying some Flecktar camo from Red Soldier. Think that would still be fine?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Abso-Tootin-Lutley!!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 am

Flecktar is good to go for an Airborne kit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loadout Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loadout Help   Loadout Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loadout Help
Page 1 of 1