Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Walmart bbs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:52 pm

A few of the airsofters that I go with use these type of bbs, I was wondering if they were safe to put in a high quality gun, they shoot fine... I'm just worried about it ruining my gun.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Crosman-Airsoft-Ultra-Heavy-Ammo-5-000ct/15103404
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

I've been using 'em since they started stocking them. I've run them through multiple good quality AEGs and never had a problem. I've inspected them pretty closely compared with some high quality bbs I bought a while back and can't find a difference in performance or material quality. They way I see it, they're cheap, local and they work. I would recomend them. The only thing is, I generally don't like using black ammo cause it's harder to see, but that's just a personal prefference.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 pm

they are alright, but still you get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:50 pm

If you can go to a sporting store around your area, i think you should go there instead. there bb's are a way better quality. I used Walmart BB's, and they completely ruined the inside barrel of my M4
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 pm

The Soviet Sniper wrote:
If you can go to a sporting store around your area, i think you should go there instead. there bb's are a way better quality. I used Walmart BB's, and they completely ruined the inside barrel of my M4
They do make different quality. Some are better than others. The ones that work fine are the high polish. In fact, I bought some high quality P-force bbs a while back and they jammed more than the walmart ones.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:46 pm

The Soviet Sniper wrote:

Generally most sporting goods stores have the same types of bbs as walmart, but maybe you have different stores
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walmart bbs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walmart bbs?   Walmart bbs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walmart bbs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: