Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

The SHTF, now what?

Go down 
+4
Nnamkied
Insane Mercc
iliveforthis99
white wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

The SHTF, now what? Empty
PostSubject: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Alright, the days have come, we're down to no funds, Durkee, Slob, Afu, m14, they are probably not going to come back. That leaves five or so of us to get this place back running.
We need members; any ideas on how to get them?
What are we going to do if we get members? How can we protect order if one turns out to be ncis(ish)

Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm out of airsoft but i'll probably still be around.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Nnamkied and I will still be around....
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm

The point of this thread; can we get any more members? Or are we going to sit here talking about bug out bags, knives, ect?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

white wolf wrote:
The point of this thread; can we get any more members? Or are we going to sit here talking about bug out bags, knives, ect?

Absolutly... we can start having people advertise on their airsoft videos about us if they felt like it... i am hoping to get into that soon.
Back to top Go down
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 pm

yea i think advertising on our own time and just workin hard will work. i'll put airsoftallies on my rc plane when i is flying around. i'll mention it in my youtwoob videos. i'll put out feelers, you know craigslist ads and such in the personals section. people look for forums to go on on craigslist in the personals section right?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Yes, I've heard of weirder things from craigslist

Final game week of the season here, so I doubt I can make any big effort for members. I doubt I can even make it to the field Neutral
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:57 pm

I can tell my team about AA, and any other teams we come across. Unfortunately I don't do facebook or anything. Oh, but I could use our airsoft repair business to let people know about AA. Just kinda recommend it to them for info. (Breckton, you saw that, so you do the same thing)
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 pm

I'll advertise on my youtube videos, but we still need some moderators and whatnot, which none of us are.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm

So then who prepared the lifeboat? Exactly, no one Very Happy

I can send a message to M14DT but I don't know if it would just be easier to start another fourm/find another fourm.

Let's try to get the active members back up and if that fails we can always bail Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 pm

I will attempt to get people to join. We just have to keep the current members and the ones joining, so don't go scaring them off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Quote :
I will attempt to get people to join. We just have to keep the current members and the ones joining, so don't go scaring them off
Right white wolf?
Oh wait.

The season, at least in this part of WI is shut down for the most part, so only local contacts are the best I can do.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:20 pm

white wolf wrote:
Quote :
I will attempt to get people to join. We just have to keep the current members and the ones joining, so don't go scaring them off
Right white wolf?
Oh wait.

The season, at least in this part of WI is shut down for the most part, so only local contacts are the best I can do.

I have a few local friends once they get their Christmas money they should be ordering some replicas. So hopefully I can get at least one or two to join.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Sweet, are they noobs?
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:58 pm

well ill stay too just idk how active I will be JROTC is so busy
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SHTF, now what?   The SHTF, now what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SHTF, now what?
Page 1 of 1