Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My current rifle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sierra One-Four
Private
Private
Sierra One-Four

My current rifle Empty
PostSubject: My current rifle   My current rifle Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:57 pm

King Arms M4A1 base. Just bought a lonex gearbox, TBB, Hop up, and a high torque motor. The rails are Daniel Defense RIS II 12" in FDE, the grip is a magpul AFG, and the sight is an EOTech 512. I am going to be updating this with pictures as more things show up.

My current rifle M4_1_210
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

My current rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My current rifle   My current rifle Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Nice. Is this fairly new or have you been using it for a while? How is king arms when it comes to m4s?
Back to top Go down
Sierra One-Four
Private
Private
Sierra One-Four

My current rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My current rifle   My current rifle Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:51 am

I bought it used, so it's worn down. I also have no clue because I have no intention of shooting it until all of the internals are replaced with lonex parts in ~ 1 week. I also purchased ladder rail covers, a new PEQ-15 and a KAC front sight. Should look pretty sexy when I'm done with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My current rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: My current rifle   My current rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My current rifle
Page 1 of 1