Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sons of Liberty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 am

Hey guys
I wanted to talk to you about a recent airsoft group that has been discontinued due to members either moving away, or discontinuing their membership. Even though I am not the current squad leader, I am currently taking the role as recruiter. This is an elite group, and you can only be accepted by testing your skills at "The Course". I would highly appreciate it if some of you turned out. If you want to find out more info, contact me at Bug1771@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,

-The S.S.

Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 am

ITS AN ELITE GROUP GUIS Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 am

Oh man, this sounds so legit. I wish I could be as elite as you!
Back to top Go down
Sierra One-Four
Private
Private
Sierra One-Four

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:50 am

Oh wait. This is my account now.
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 pm

If you guys want to try out let me know. In case your curious, your tested on the following;

-Marksmanship
-Agility
-Amount of time it took you to complete "The Course"
-Executing different tactics with, and without other people

However, it can change depending on which field you want to enter. If you want more info, contact the email that was listed above.

-The S.S.
Back to top Go down
Sierra One-Four
Private
Private
Sierra One-Four

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

So is this like cawadooty in real life?
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

No, its not. We do things way different. Why did you think that?
Back to top Go down
TacGreen
Private
Private
TacGreen

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Usually full of a bunch of little kids...I know I tried to make one once...2 years look back and just major facepalm
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:06 pm

No man its not full of little kids, if you are not experienced, there is no way you are getting in the group. You've got the wrong idea..
Back to top Go down
Sierra One-Four
Private
Private
Sierra One-Four

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Well let me just put it this way, I am part of the most elitist douchebag team in all of Washington by far and you're making it sound like you need to be more experienced than me to get in. I have been doing this for 2 years now every weekend, regularly traveling out-of-state to go to ops and I doubt I have enough experience to get onto your team. Lower your standards and try again.
Back to top Go down
The Soviet Sniper
Private
Private
The Soviet Sniper

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Um... I never said that I was better than you?? I am sure that you are pretty skilled. I was talking to TacGreen btw in my last comment. I wasn't the one that planned this team, they let me join even though I wasn't incredibly skilled. Im sorry if I offended you man, but I don't see why you are so mad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sons of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sons of Liberty   Sons of Liberty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sons of Liberty
Page 1 of 1