Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

New sidearm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

New sidearm Empty
PostSubject: New sidearm   New sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm looking for a new sidearm. I want a pistol. I'm partial to 1911's and UCP's. I found this http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=29581{3}166[/url] on evike. It comes with a C02 mag and a Green Gas mag. The internals are reinforced to be able to handle C02 if I want it to. Reviews look good, price is right. I won't be getting it anytime soon cause I need to buy a peq for my sig first, but give me some feedback. I'm also thinking about just buying a few new mags for my M&P5 (a.k.a. 50 dollar academy pistol) since it's still in good condition, but I kinda want to get something new. What do yall think?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

New sidearm Empty
PostSubject: Re: New sidearm   New sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:23 pm

when a high capa breaks it's easy to fix. KJW tends to make decent gbbs from my experience. It might be nice to note that the c02 mag comes with an additional $10 to the purchase price(still not a bad deal, just noting)
Back to top Go down

New sidearm
Page 1 of 1