Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What gears to get?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

What gears to get? Empty
PostSubject: What gears to get?   What gears to get? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 pm

I want some quality torque gears for my G&P M4 pulling an m120 spring. Im looking at spending $75 or less. How are these?http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_49&products_id=6251

I'm also wondering if getting torque gears will lower my fps?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What gears to get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gears to get?   What gears to get? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

High Torque gears will not change your fps, I've only heard of them occasionally changing the rof, though I doubt that to be true. As for the ones you've posted I can't say I've heard anything about them but If I remember stories about Bravo gears is that they are good quality (though don't quote me on that)
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

What gears to get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gears to get?   What gears to get? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 pm

My bad, I meant ROF not fps haha. Yeah cause I would love to keep my high rof and still be able to get great range with the better spring. Any other parts that i'd need for a hotter spring (m120)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What gears to get? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gears to get?   What gears to get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gears to get?
Page 1 of 1