Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Russ
Corporal
Corporal
Russ

JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Empty
PostSubject: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

i just wan to know how good this gun is, with no upgrades. Sould i get it? does it have any grenade launchers that are compatible, becuase i noticed it has rather short rial on the bottom, i don't know if any m203s would fit.

Also, this is my 3rd topic in a row, several hours apart, but i just want to make sure there is no limit so sorry if there is and i made too many in a one day or something.

Thanks

Russ
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Yea man JG M4 s-system is supposed to be very good. Especially for those starting out. and no there is no limit

And a M203 can fit on a M4, you just need the right mounting system which is usually RIS
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Russ
Corporal
Corporal
Russ

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Its just on the rail system on this gun the bottom rail is only like 4 inches so i wasn't sure if a m203 would be too long...
Back to top Go down
Russ
Corporal
Corporal
Russ

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Ok, is there a gun with the preformance of this gun for the same price range? sticking with assault, no smgs.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm

TSD sportline?
check our new site partner airsoft station, they have a exclusive inventory of ICS and TSD/SRC sportlines
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Well you could just buy a longer RIS for the underside of the barrel....

Jim
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:00 pm

I first thought about getting this gun, the I thought about the kwa g36c, but now this gun has dropped to 140 dollars on evike making me think that this will be the gun that i will buy.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version   JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JG M4 S-System Enhanced Version
Page 1 of 1