Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

changing position

Go down 
+7
pasniper21
Sniper004
slob212
silent--likethenight
lonesniper24
killyouno5
inferno350z
11 posters
AuthorMessage
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

changing position Empty
PostSubject: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:27 am

After sniping for a little while ive decided that I want to change but ive already got my sniper rifle and don't have money for an aeg what do i do?
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:31 am

try being a dm or renting a gun from a friend to use there isn't much other than maybe selling your gun and getting a aeg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am

yeah sell the rifle
do you have anything to make it more money then what you got it for?
what gun is it?
ask yourself to see if you could get an AEG by selling it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
silent--likethenight
Private
Private
silent--likethenight

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm

wow that could not be any more steryotipcal. you should sell the sniper to somone who can put it to good use. second, next time you hear one of your friends saying they want to do airsoft, tell them to read HEAVILY into the part they want to play. buying the gun should be the final step
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:09 am

Quote :
read HEAVILY into the part they want to play. buying the gun should be the final step

Companies survive because people donīt use your advice silent--likethenight.

@ inferno350z,

Selling your rifle would be a bad idea IMHO, I would keep the rifle, continue to play as a Sniper until I had the money put aside for a good AEG, During the in between time, realy look into the position you want to play and research the gun that you want.
Back to top Go down
silent--likethenight
Private
Private
silent--likethenight

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:22 pm

true true. thats not to say its not sad
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 am

sell ur sniper rifle. save some cash and by a nice AEG
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:33 pm

I think I would keep it for a few reasons. If you do get money and but a gun and don't like it you still can snipe. Also you could use your sniper as a back up or vise verse if you do get that knew gun. So I would say keep the sniper and try to save enough money for an AEG.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:01 am

Ya im with pasniper21 on this.
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 pm

I have a neighbor next door to me who wants one ill proably sell it to him and find a good aeg.
and the reason im changing is because i have used an aeg alot and ive decided sniping just is not for me because of how painfully boring it is to me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Hmmm, let's see.. want's a new AEG..has no money... Hmmmm what to do, what to do..

GET A JOB SLACKER...
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:49 am

He is 13.
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 pm

So...

Mow lawns, shovel snow, wash cars, dog sit, wash windows, the list is endless..

If he wants it bad enough then he should be able to get off his duff and earn it.. Quit whining and do what the rest of the world does when it wants something..
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Calm down Utah you are freaking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok first of all I have money but Not enough to buy AEG.
I have not seen snow in a long time so shoveling snow is off the list and all I have to do to get the AEG is sell the sniper rifle which im going to so whenever the moderator reads this just lock this topic please.
Back to top Go down
TacOps Utah
Private
Private
TacOps Utah

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Just trying to be pragmatic and realistic...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:35 pm

you could fix your team's/friends airsoft guns and charge like 10 bucks a hour.
since it is in the middle of f-ing december, washing cars is not a good idea, unless you live in florida or SOCAL...
You can pet sit, rake lawns, take down decorations (hint), organize/clean garages just make sure the neighbor gives you a list of how s/he wants everything organized.

Or go the lazy way and get friendly with a field...friendly enough to get sponsorship.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:25 am

Ya I have to agree with everyone on this one. It is good to work for what you want but it can be hard to get money in the winter. I don't have this problem to much because i hate spending money on anything other than airsoft but you really shouldent be so hard on him. At 13 you really have to be freindly with people to have them willing to clean there garages or wash there windows. I am getting a job in the summer when i can just because i can get a part time job at safeway at 16 and there are other things that play into the money issue. If his parents are anything like mine they expect for you to do stuff around the house with out pay. I have to do big things like clean the WHOLE house or do a really good job when i clean the garage or basement. But ya I think that if you can wait before you buy the new gun and sell your sniper to see how much you can raise before summer then if you can keep your current gun and get the new one because you never know when you will have the erge to snipe again.
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:11 am

Very well put I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:20 am

With christmas coming around I might get a little money towards the gun. Smile
Back to top Go down
GeneralMDBK
Private
Private
GeneralMDBK

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:31 am

i say keep your rifle. i kept mine when i bout an automatic, and i still use it mosly. Besides you are only 13, when you get 2-3 years older your patience will be a lot higher and you might enjoy sniping.
Back to top Go down
inferno350z
Corporal
Corporal
inferno350z

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Oh i should have posted this a long time ago but i am not changing positions anymore i have learned to enjoy sniping much more. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

changing position Empty
PostSubject: Re: changing position   changing position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changing position
Page 1 of 1