Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Electric MP5 airsoft gun

Go down 
+7
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
got ambushed?
Lone Wolf
TheJim
pasniper21
xXxRaiders52xXx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxRaiders52xXx
Private
Private
xXxRaiders52xXx

Electric MP5 airsoft gun Empty
PostSubject: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:55 pm

I need awnsers, my airsoft gun (MP5) is pretty much jammed, does'nt shoot to good, and has horrible accuarcy. And we ant for sure if its the type of ammo we are using is the correct kind. The manual says to use no lighter than .20g. But we are using .12g. Do you think this is the problem with my gun (MP5)? But usually it works with different airsoft guns that i buy.

Thank You, please reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_462
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:22 am

Could you send a link of the gun. I would guess that, that is the problem I reccomend never using .12g bb's. Just buy .2g there not that much more expencive, and for your L96 you should be using .25g or higher.
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:25 am

Can you be more specific? What brand is the gun? What's the FPS? etc..
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:35 am

.12...theres your problem. If you need to unjam it, use the cleaning rod end that has the slanted piece to it. Make sure the hopup is off. (Does a MP5K even have a Hop Up? 0.0)
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:53 am

yeah don't use .12 and where and how much did you pay for the gun?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:45 pm

More Information is definatly needed,

Type Of Gun/ Maker ( ie. EVIKE MP5SD6 ), FPS, Type of BB´s,

From your description it could be any number of things, but to start if the manufacture states not to use anything lighter than .2g BB´s, I can´t understand why you would drop all the way down to .12g scratch .

Other things that may be causing your problems, Worn out Hop-Up, weak battery, dirty barrel, split nozzle, broken Piston head, worn out piston head ``O´´ ring, and thats just for starters.

In the future when asking for help, Please provide as much information as possible, really helps to eliminate problem areas, and gets you back on the playing field faster Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Yeah we need more info , are the bbs bioddgradable .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 pm

are biodegradeble good or bad? i know there good for the enviroment but..?
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm

also maybe post a pic if you can give some more info on condition ect.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Well they're are some companies that are trying to create eco friendly and gun friendly bbs , but so far , nothing has come of this but talk , please any one do correct me if I am wrong . Regular bbs aren't bad for the envirornment , either , but some courses , like those close to water refineries , or those near a wild wife refuge , will usually require you to use biodegradable bbs just in case the regular , non biodegradable bbs do in some way cause harm to the plants , water , soil , air , or animals , again also correct me if I am wrong . Personally , because not onyl are biodegradable bbs damging to guns , and costly , we do not require them on any of our A.A.E. owned or sponsored fields .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:04 pm

ok i didnt know if they harmed the gun or not and is it bad to reuse a bb like if it doesnt have firt clumps on it and it looks just like it did when you first put it in?
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Its kinda commen sense that a reused bb could damage the gun. It may look fine, but their could be dirt on the other side and jam you're gun. I mean it's not like bb's are that expensive, there amazingly cheap.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Ya don't reuse the bb's but I am willing to bet that you have a jam from the cheap bb's. The most likely problem is that .12's are so cheap that sometimes you get the bb's that are chipped or broken in half or whatever and this and the fact they are so light will throw off your accuracy. Also if it is jammed take out the mag and use the cleaning rod with the slanted side and push the bb out. If your gun did not come with a clean rod then I would recomend getting a metal hanger untwisting it so it is straight and to prevent scratching to the barrel take a cotton ball and put it at the end of the hanger that you will use to push. That should solve it but in order to try to really take care of it use a cloth or cotten and clean your inner barrel really well and only use .2g bb's from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:04 pm

A reused bb could have structural damage inside and may shatter in the gun and you better be able to completely dismantle your gun to repair it.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:46 am

There are excellent BIO´s on the market, Bioval, Excel and HIDD to name a few.

Things to remember when using BIO´s, they are not reccomended for inner barrels that are tighter than 6,03.

More and more companies are attempting to develop better Bio´s, most with little success, the newest to come onto the market ar from G&P, INHO, these BB´s should be avouded like the Plague !!!!

These BB´s are truly Biodegradable, in fact they break down so fast if you play in a humid climate, they start to breakdown inside the magazine !!!!

In reguards to re-using BB´s,
If you really hate your gun, enjoy having Jams, can´t get enough of tearing the gun down for repairs, have an endless supply of cash for replacement parts, have more fun watching the BB´s go everywhere else but to the target, Please re-use BB´s !!!!
Back to top Go down
l96sniper360
Private
Private
l96sniper360

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 pm

if the manual says not to go lower than ,20 than using .12 is not such a good idea
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey Slob, I can only find Excel in the US. Could you link me to the shop where you buy you Bio's? I cannot find a good Bio BB thats weighted above .25G. Thanks man, its ok if its in German....

Wink

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric MP5 airsoft gun   Electric MP5 airsoft gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric MP5 airsoft gun
Page 1 of 1