Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Electric Blowback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:45 am

I think something near this topic is up but its been awhile since ive been on here..I have a post and link to the G&G L85 and it is blowback AEG.Would the blowback ruin any part of the gun??Im sure they wouldnt add it if it would ruin the gun..Just wondering if it would or not..

Thank YOu
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:48 am

airsoft22595 wrote:
I have a post and link to the G&G L85 and it is blowback AEG.

Where is it?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:00 am

No it shouldent the blow back is most likly strong enough to be shot many times without messing up otherwise they wouldent do it. I think it is ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
victorface
Private
Private

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:40 am

woo. ok. i am no pro so sorry if im wrong about anything i type, although i highly doubt that. i have been viewing this forum for several months, but never felt the need to make an account, but after seeing this post, i finally did.

ok. i was at some point very interested in this british r85 replica. however, the downsides overthrew the upsides.

unless ur a collector i don't suggest i get this rifle.

ups

stock upgrades (tightbore, gears etc. great quality internals)
look
blowback
full metal

downs
ITS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AFTERMARKET UPGRADES. only G&G, which is a huge disadvantage in my opinion. also, it can only take 8.4 volt batteries, which limits the spring it can pull ( Crying or Very sad )

yup, just my 2 cents

(1st post woooo)

-edit-

realized ur question about the blowback. in the a1, its highly suggested that u don't use it. however, in the a2, the previous problem was fixed, and it is fully functional. although its not that much kick back, its usable and WILL last a while. hope i helped Smile
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:07 am

The Blow back option is one of those, IMHO one of those `` OOOO, Look what my gun can do´´ type of optical tunings. Yep, it is niffty, and gives a nice `` Real Steel ´´ appearance when shooting, But.....

Other downside to go along with Victorface´s post,

Not as easy to install as described,
Makes the gun quite a bit louder than normal,
Added strain and drain on the Battery,
Increases the Stress on the GB,
Increases the Stress and work load on the Body,
and probably the Biggest downside of them all, It´s just one more thing that can break, cause you undue aggravation, costs more money, and could shorten your playing time considerably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Electric Blowback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Blowback   Electric Blowback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric Blowback
Page 1 of 1