Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio

Go down 
+2
Seabass_9000
Roamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Empty
PostSubject: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:57 pm

This is mainly a question for Sticks b/c I think he lives in Columbus, but I thought I would put it out there for anybody to answer.
A while back I heard a rumor from somebody that there is an indoor facility for airsoft near Columbus... I am pumped so I hoped this rumor was correct. I think I will be hitting that place up if it exists here in a couple of weeks during my spring break... If it exists it'd be freakin awsome to meet up with some ppl.
Let me know asap so I can plan this little tour of pain muhuhahahaha.....

Now we'll just have to find a gun for ADMIN... all of his (including his pistol) are longer than 3 ft. and probably less then ideal for an indoor course lololol
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Well I dont think it is totally indoor and to my knowledge only the first floor is open for play... but Conquest in Sunbury has an old Coffee warehouse that is part of the field. They had a website but I am not so sure it is up anymore as I cant find it.

Also, you have to be shooting under 350 fps to play inside the building for safety purposes.

There are probably other places, but that one stands out in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:25 pm

yes as Seabass has mentioned Conquest in Sunbery (bout 40mins north of downtown C-Bus) is an Indoor/Outdoor field. it is probably the best field in Ohio (depends on where u put Strikers field AKA the same place as BF4). it has some really intense action where the missions are really diverse and can change any moment. unfortunately as Seabass stated only the 1st floor can be used, but the second is about to be cleared for use. the place is huge though, the fist floor alone is 7-8 time bigger than my house. there are many hidden rooms and hallways that can be used. the outdoor field is HUGE, its probably a square mile in size (cant be exact but maybe even more).

you guys should def check it out, its alot of fun.

hope i answered your question

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 am

Dont worry... Slacker bought the G23f just for this field and my AK with the Launcher would do fantastic, so we will be in attendence regularly once this snow gets the heck out of here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:27 am

saaaaweat,
but I still have one more important question. How do you play... I mean, do I need to contact them and like rent it out for a night. Or is it kind of like bowling where you just show up unannounced and other ppl may or may not be there playing too??? I am pumped for indoor airsoft, so I hope there is a way that we can do this during our spring break (2 weeks away)

Well just let me know. It would be pretty awsome if we planned this out for you and others (if close to columbus) to come. I would love to be shot by the ppl I have been speaking to on here lolol

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:46 pm

no every weekend they have an open play game (sat&sun) and about every 3 months they have events. pretty cool stuff. ive never been to one of their open plays but i did go to one of their events, ive herd that the open plays attract 15-30 ppl.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:23 am

hmmm, mabye a sunday trip wouldn't be too bad. Do you have any contact information? I am sure I could find it myself, but I am lazy and perhaps you know.
I will have to talk to boss, see if we could make a Sunday game if they have one that week. Depends on what time it is and how many other ppl. would be willing to go. I think its time for team Juggernauts to get away from practice and dust off some of this snow... an indoor game just might do the trick.

Thanks Sticks
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Airsoftohio.com has links for the open plays @ Conquest all the time, and alot of the "regulars" on the forum are go to conquest alot. I'd be down for a trip sometime.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:43 pm

I guess I will have to take a lot of green gas with me if I go... all of my other replica's shoot to fast to play indoors. <-- Whoops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:06 pm

yeah... I wonder why they shoot that fast seabass lol

I am thinking I want to go during spring break... I will talk to Ryan about it tomorrow during our lunch date Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Since Ohio rules state that AEG's can shoot full auto at 400fps without engagement limits OUTDOORS my AK and CA36 are both shooting around 398fps... kinda just works out for me since I pretty much always play outdoors. Very Happy I get maximum range at full auto and also maximum accuracy due to the extra speed and tightbore's in both.
-The M14 may be shooting slow enough now as I took out a lot of the parts and put an M120 back in it, but it still may be over 350fps (indoor limit).
-My JG I have no idea what it is shooting currently but it is over 400fps for sure.. Very Happy
-The M9 is the only thing that I know is under 350fps.... I really need to get an MP5k as a secondary. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:42 am

yeah, that would suck for us all lolol
I have said it once and I will say it again, your guns sound amazing. I think a little bit of pee comes out everytime you shoot at me Shocked
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Seabass don't worry we can team up for M9 supremacy if we ever play at Conquest together.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:13 am

Sounds good, I also could make some sort of pistol grip for my M203... that could come in useful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:41 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:11 pm

well sticks, are you going to be up for a game here soon. I think we might be making a trip up there sometime in the next two weeks. Mabye ADMIN can post when? It'd be nifty to meet up with anybody who wants to come.... even if they beat me... i guess
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:20 pm

ye sure if you guys let me know ill try to make it out. ive been itching for a game, i havent played since January.

just let me know the time, one tiny problem is i have to get my gun rewired but that should only take a day or so

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Yeah, after your echo 1 post I am just going to tell you this:

YOU ARE COMING!! I CAN'T WAIT! this saturday we will be headed up there. I am not so sure our whole team will be out, but I know atleast 4 of us including ace, admin, and myself are going to be there. I am pumped. Don't get the false impression that I am going to be good though lol.
I am sorry, I don't know a time yet. Boss man hasn't got back to me with the details. Just don't schedule anything else this saturday our Juggernauts is going to come after you in your home lolol. Hope you can make it. Talk to you later when I have more info

ADMIN: please give the details if you would either via a PM or a post here. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:42 pm

il try to make it out. make sure their open with Easter Sunday and everything

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:18 am

they are open that saturday, just not on sunday
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:18 am

Hey guys. Looking forward to playing Saturday at Conquest! There should actually be several Juggernauts going (probably around 7-Cool. This'll be a good opportunity for the Juggernauts to show their skills Wink

I plan on the team heading out in two vehicles at around 10:30 (this is negotiable) and heading to Airsoft Smith in Columbus (open at noon). We'll purchase some ammo along with check out whatever else they have to offer, and then head on out to Conquest. We'll most likely get there around 1:30-2:00 I imagine. I'm not quite sure what time they close, but I imagine we'll play for several hours (~5-6). But again, these times are negotiable based on the team's feedback.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 pm

sorry i cant make it out to this one. i just learned that we are taking a trip up to Cleveland for the holiday weekend. when are your guys' spring breaks(if you still go to school)? if they are around the same time i could probably take a trip somewhere to play. if you guys want to.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:47 am

You should join one of our practices sometime... but it'd be about a 2 hour drive for you. Our spring breaks are next week. We are in college, my last final is Friday and I am sure everybdoy will be done by then. Sorry to hear you have to go to a big city in ohio that IS looking like another Detroit

and as promised i would just expect a visit about 5 am at your front door from juggernauts lololol...
scratch Question is he joking Question scratch
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:13 pm

lol kk, ill try to talk my brother into going down some time soon. itl probably work

have fun at conquest this week

sticks
Back to top Go down
wart
Private
Private
wart

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Here in Toledo Ohio we have fields we play on. Open play. No real FPS limits.

http://northwestohioairsoft.myfastforum.org/

Come join up. We have a game almost every Sunday. Love to see some new faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio   Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any good indoor places to play in ohio
Page 1 of 1