Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Universal Smart Charger?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
linemanbrad
Private
Private

Universal Smart Charger? Empty
PostSubject: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok, i am planning on purchasing this gun today
http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Airsoft_A_K_Full_Metal_M249_PARA_Machine_Gun_AEG_p/akm249-para-standardpkg.htm

It is an A&K M249 SAW Paratrooper. It is $259.95 fully stock with nothing else coming with it.
I have $280 dollars to spend but i can borrow up to $20 more. should i get the extra smart charger for $27.95? is it really worth it?

If not should i buy any upgrades for this gun?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Yes get the smart charger, it will save you a lot of hurt. If you plan on using a SAW I suggest you also look at a much larger battery(than the stock one). If you don't run out of battery when you play with the stock battery then you are doing something wrong! Laughing

Also I looked at the options for that gun, the charger is good but the recommended batteries suck. You need at least 2400Mah if you plan on doing any damage. Ideally you should have the 4200-4500Mah for maximum play time. You need lots of BB's too!

You probably chose one of the most expensive roles in airsoft.

sticks
Back to top Go down
linemanbrad
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:37 pm

im not on a team though =/.... i just go to my gfs house and play with her bros and her cuz... im over there and play alot but i want a really good gun. any suggestions though? i know.. wrong forum to ask that but im here anyways =/
Back to top Go down
linemanbrad
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 pm

i was also looking into buying an M4, but i want a high ROF and high FPS but idk if i would NEED a box mag...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Grab a smaller weapon. Unless you are playing in places where the normal engagement distances are 120ft+ than you really don't need anything more than a smaller SMG style weapon. An M733(short M4), MP5 series, G36C etc etc.

However the above is just a suggestion, get what you think looks the coolest. Go for the SAW if you think its the coolest looking gun on the market.

sticks
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:02 pm

The thing with this saw and I have looked into buying it is that it is way over kill for back yard stuff. Enen on a normal playing field it is no better than any other m4 or m16 or what ever stock. It is just a huge intimidation factor. I am on a team and my role is support gunner so this is why I looked into it, but if all you want is a gun that can hold alot of bb's then get a smaller gun and a box mag or get several high cap's. Hope this helps.

P.M. me if you have any more questions about this gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universal Smart Charger?   Universal Smart Charger? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal Smart Charger?
Page 1 of 1