Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Upgrades for my brand new gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linemanbrad
Private
Private

Upgrades for my brand new gun Empty
PostSubject: Upgrades for my brand new gun   Upgrades for my brand new gun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:53 pm

ok, i recently bought a crosman Pulse R72 g3 sas. this thing is amazing coming out of the box. it shoots about 325 FPS and accurate up to probably about 120 feet. and to top it off, it comes with a plastic gearbox!!! im impressed with the performance out of that crappy gearbox. i am planning on upgrading all of the internals to systema, getting a 6.04 or 6.01 tightbore barrel, getting a 9.6v 4200 mAh NiMH large battery, and upgrading the motor. any ideas besides systema? (near same quality but cheaper?
all of the upgrades together i have calculated will cost roughly $500....
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my brand new gun   Upgrades for my brand new gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:19 am

I just have one question. Why would you buy a cheap crossman gun, when you could buy a G&G, TM, CA, Echo 1 ect.... That would have saved you so much upgrading and money.
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my brand new gun   Upgrades for my brand new gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:32 pm

How about starting with a gun which won't eat itself alive the second you install any upgrades??

Jim
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my brand new gun   Upgrades for my brand new gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Unless you are talking about doing a complete GB Build and installation, donīt even entertain the thought of trying to upgrade a Plastc Gearbox, like The Jim said, this thing will self destruct and take most of your upgraded parts with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrades for my brand new gun   Upgrades for my brand new gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrades for my brand new gun
Page 1 of 1