Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...

Go down 
+12
aveenvp
sniperGokey
slob212
TheJim
Painkiller
victorface
Gracie
lonesniper24
sticks.13
killyouno5
M14 double-taps
Creed769
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Empty
PostSubject: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 pm

The M4 Carbine, nice gun, very basic, but so common! Come on so many people have it, I'm really sick of it. I like HandK's guns the most, but it's like no one ever has anjything for them, like when you in the field and your out of ammo, no one has a spare mp5 mag!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:52 pm

This is actually a common issue in airsoft, you bring up a very good Point. M4's are very common. However, I have one arriving in the mail on Monday. They are common, but they are also CUSTOMIZABLE. I plan on customizing mine so much, so that isn't you're typical M4. So while the gun in itself IS common, It's customizable do that YOUR specific M4 gun is not common.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Ya same with the m16 or any other popular gun you can get alot of stuff for it and since they are commen there is alot you can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Same with the G36's, at least here in ohio. I hope you know that before Clones here in Ohio you would see maybe 1 or 2 G36's at an event; every other event you would see something besides a TM G36C too! It would be comparable to seeing a........ TM G36(not a clone), well on the field now... It just didn't happen alot.

You guys are lucky you can see such a beautiful gun on the field so often! Oh and about the M4, before clones you might see 4-5 M4 with RIS systems.... Now you hardly see one without an RIS.

I blame clones for making something so original.... Unoriginal! Not that its a bad thing though...

Oh and you cannot bash M series guns till you have used one. Since I have used one, they are great for everything except originality(there's a few exceptions).

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 am

I love M4's really it's just way to common and really they are being used for everything now, not saying it's a bad thing it's just getting annoying like M4 CQB,DMR's,Support, and the rifle man version. I mean you can make an entire team based around M4's and still have every aspect you need.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:35 am

I like the zombie killer m4 that thing is origanal.
Back to top Go down
victorface
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:45 am

just put a red dot, peq, vert grip, lazer pointer thing, ANOTHER 3-9 x zoom (more scopes, more accuracy, duh.) a mod stock, full wood body and pistol grip, remote control trigger, and modify the internals to allow you to play music while airsofting.

THATS custom
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:51 am

lol just buy a ful tune up kit and everything victor said and you will be in dept 100 grand.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 am

Gracie wrote:
I like the zombie killer m4 that thing is origanal.

Actually its not, echo1 got the idea from the G&P version...

sticks
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:31 am

Really? Still that thing just has a different look to it IMO.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:38 am

victorface wrote:
modify the internals to allow you to play music while airsofting.

it's called Ipod. Mp3 player hah it seems pretty cool but do you download it into a memory chip or something and do you use ear pieces/ phones to hear it or does it have speakers?

to rain on the parade here are a few things that are bad about that.

1. don't you like to be quite I mean you can turn it off when you need to be but still.
2. it's probably really hard depending on how loud the motor is and what not can't really hear it.
3. most of the time don't you want to hear the walky talky or your radio in stead of a song?
4. if you drop that it into water well that won't be a good thing.

I mean if you can prove me other wise please do. Remember I do not have it so don't get mad at me either.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
victorface
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 am

oh yeah, and of course. built in air conditioning
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 am

lol lonesniper he was joking about it.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

The mp3 player would be awesome just think your whole team has it and are going in on a postion. all teh enemy hears is run to the hills being blasted. they are bafled or scared out of there minds. It would be the ultiment moral tactic. Like enoug h money to do that you probly have amazing upgrades, or at least that whats the enemy thinks. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 pm

I thought about having this amp that we have hooked up to a battery so we could blast music for 'psychological purposes'. But in the end to make it safe it would have cost way to much.

sticks
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:00 am

lol just get one of the ipod speacker things wrap everything but the speckers in foam than let it blast from like a backback that is modified to have holes for the speackers.
Back to top Go down
Painkiller
Private
Private
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 am

I picked my M14 to get away from the M4 and AK47 trends. The M4, I'm sure is popular with new players who simply see it shown on every news channel out there on a daily basis. It's the same a playing with green plastic army men as kids, everyone wants to play for the home team.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 am

Although the m14 is alos a very popular gun. I chose the jg g3 t3 k1 (which you can't find anymore) because I had never seen one before I bought it and I though it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 pm

After reading your post, I find myself saying, SO?! Who cares if a gun is more common, it's the one in your hands, and the brain controlling the hands that matters, not everyone else's!

Jim
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:59 pm

@TheJim,

If you ever get to my neck of the woods, the first round of beers is on me !!!
( Golden Winter is next month, hint hint hint Wink )

I Agree with TJ 100%, along with most of the posts,
Yes, the M4, G36, MPīs have filled the playing fields, you canīt bump into a player without hitting one of these guns, but I think it speaks loads for their reliability, sturdy construction, and an endless oppertunity to change their physical appearance.

I think the main reason for seeing these guns is also because People are naturaly Lazy, when you compare how easy it is to break down any of the above listed compared to say the P90,FAMAS,AK74, M14, you know why there are so many.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm

slob212 wrote:

I think the main reason for seeing these guns is also because People are naturaly Lazy, when you compare how easy it is to break down any of the above listed compared to say the P90,FAMAS,AK74, M14, you know why there are so many.

Actually, the new P90's out (Echo 1's E90 being one of them) are AMAZINGLY easy to dissasemble. I can do it in ten seconds.

sticks.13 wrote:

You guys are lucky you can see such a beautiful gun on the field so often! Oh and about the M4, before clones you might see 4-5 M4 with RIS systems.... Now you hardly see one without an RIS.
Oh and you cannot bash M series guns till you have used one. Since I have used one, they are great for everything except originality(there's a few exceptions).

sticks

Sticks I have a KWA M4 scheduled to arrive TODAY and it doesn't have RIS cyclops
And no, you're right, the M series doesn't have any flaws, they're perfect Wink
This is my second M4, I had a TM M4 before this. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:06 pm

I duno.
Its cool, but come one! It's annoying, i look online at parts and pages 11 through 55 of a site are all m4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not literally but pretty "Watch your language" close.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm

They are good for customization and all that but they just don't feel right to me,
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Haha yes, I see what you mean about online stores having thousands of pages of internal and external upgrades for them. THAT, I agree, can get annoying. And if they don't FEEL right to you, thats a whole other story. That's just a matter of personal preference, and you don't like the feel of the gun. I for one, love it. But again its just what you like.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 pm

I dunno they just really piss me off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...   Frustrated with the M4 Carbine... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frustrated with the M4 Carbine...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next