Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

UTG m4 carbine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

UTG m4 carbine Empty
PostSubject: UTG m4 carbine   UTG m4 carbine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

This gun is pretty nice for UTG. Its full metal body, gearbox, metal hopup, and polycarbonate piston. There is more stuff but i forgot what that was. For Utg its really nice, i really think that UTG has stepped up there game on there new m4 series. Mine shoots around 380 and cost $249 off of Shortyusa.com. It was really more of a test to see if good like a pass or fail. I hoped that it would be good if not then i wasted $249 and probably would have sold it but it was well worth it. Some of the parts may seem irregular and other airsoft parts wont fit onto it. This is because some of the parts are real steel. Like the buffer tube, it is bigger than one found on a standard airsoft m4 buffer tube. I fixed that by removing the tube and switching with and old m4's buffer tube. The battery that comes with sucks really badly but i had an extra. The battery is an 8.4 1100 mah. All in all its a fairly good gun and definately worth it.Theres just some minor things needed to change

EXTERNAL Upgrades:

JG MRE rails
Magpul tan stock
Bravo PEQ-15 box tan
Magpul Tan ladder rail covers
Comes with upgraded pistol grip with thumb placement holder
JBU vertical grip
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

UTG m4 carbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG m4 carbine   UTG m4 carbine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:13 am

pics?
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

UTG m4 carbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG m4 carbine   UTG m4 carbine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Ill try, uh my camera broke but ill try to get my friend who has a nice canon camera to take some beautiful pics haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UTG m4 carbine Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG m4 carbine   UTG m4 carbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UTG m4 carbine
Page 1 of 1