Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sniper Scopes Please read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxRaiders52xXx
Private
Private
xXxRaiders52xXx

Sniper Scopes Please read Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:35 am

I an going to be getting a new scope for my sniper rifle, I really don't much like ording thangs off the internet so at my local wal-mart store they sell snopes for airsoft and bb guns, the only brand they have is daisy. My uncle told me that he had a daisy scope on his 22 and the scope won't never stay ajusted the way he wanted it, it always seemed to shoot downward or upward or right or left. My question is is daisy scopes good? Do they stay the way you want them? Are they even worth getting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_462
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 pm

i have a week little daisy scope on a couple of my BB/Pellet guns and it is not that powerful of a scope but mine always stays adjusted, it is just time consuming to sight it in.
Back to top Go down
xXxRaiders52xXx
Private
Private
xXxRaiders52xXx

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_462
Painkiller
Private
Private
Painkiller

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:02 am

I just grabbed by son's Daisy Grizzly BB gun and checked out the scope on it. I can't speak for accuracy in airsoft, but I did find it hard to acquire a target due to it's small sized lenses. It feels like it's made out of plastic, so I have to wonder about its durability in battles.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:44 am

I wouldn't go with one I would have somebody help you order off the internet it will make it better. You will get made fun of at events and stuff. the tube of the scope is metal but the the eye piece thing is, plastic.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:43 pm

No, no and nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Scopes Please read   Sniper Scopes Please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Scopes Please read
Page 1 of 1