Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Scopes or Red Dots ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bravo78
Corporal
Corporal
Bravo78

Scopes or Red Dots ? Empty
PostSubject: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:12 am

Just wondering, if you do use scopes or red dot sights, which one do you use more and which one do you prefer ?
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:17 am

Bravo78 wrote:
Just wondering, if you do use scopes or red dot sights, which one do you use more and which one do you prefer ?

well it depends what kind of field you play on i think

A scope if you are sniper/field
A red dot if you are closer to the enemy or on a CQB field
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:37 am

i would agree with K1nG, but don't buy a red dot sight that is cheap, because i used one once and the glare from the red dot made it so i couldnt see through the scope. No
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Prefered optics system: 4x39 Corpman Scope. Thats what Im currently running on my primary. Gives enough downrange zoom whilst allowing for a wide view angle. Theres nothing worse than having too much optical zoom on a sniper's rifle. For CQB work I prefer iron sights. I've had too many optics shot to smitherines in tight quarter games. In my 'expert' opinion (whatever that means), a well trained and knowledgable player can work just as well with irons as a $300 mil-spec optical system. Its all looks in the end I suppose.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:23 pm

I would prefer a scope over a red dot so that you have some magnification when your playing woodland and field. But CQB is a different story for CQB I would say a red dot scope for faster targeting and compactability. Either or would work its really all up to what you like and what you don't like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scopes or Red Dots ?   Scopes or Red Dots ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scopes or Red Dots ?
Page 1 of 1