Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Best site to repair a gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

Best site to repair a gun Empty
PostSubject: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Hey everyone. I've had a broken Galaxy MP5 for a while, with the gearbox apart. I took the gearbox apart knowing what i was doing, but there are no good sites on the internet on how to put the gearbox back together, because of the weird shape. The only trouble was the piston was crap, so i want to get a better one, but i cannot because i still can't put it together again. Which is the best airsoft site i can trust that will replace my piston and put my gun back together in one piece? thanks.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:11 pm

I have no Idea what sites or smiths are available in your area, but I would suggest that you do it yourself, no better way to learn the mechanics of a GB than by doing it yourself, and later you find that your down time will decrease with increase in knowledge and experience.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:14 pm

well if you can't figure out how to do it try Google.....
Back to top Go down
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 pm

I did try google. It came up with a bunch of sites all claiming they were the best. That is why i am asking here.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 pm

Airsoft GI has a good smithing staff. Thats where I get all my work done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best site to repair a gun   Best site to repair a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best site to repair a gun
Page 1 of 1