Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I need help about my sniper

Go down 
+2
killyouno5
xXxRaiders52xXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxRaiders52xXx
Private
Private
xXxRaiders52xXx

I need help about my sniper Empty
PostSubject: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:24 pm

the bolt action on my sniper isn't working good. do i use silicone oil on wd 40 or wat?

well i hav found the problem i am kinda new 2 airsoft and stuff and didnt really look at the gun there is a lil screw right behind the blot if u tighten it up it is harder 2 pull back and stuff but thanks anyway and i now also no wat 2 use to lube it up

Last edited by xXxRaiders52xXx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gray_462
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:38 pm

use silicon oil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:48 am

WELL it might be nice if you explained what the problem to the gun is, and what gun it is, look it up on the internet and stuff and people will be glad to help you here.

ALSO it's "Sniper Rifle" not "Sniper" I mean if the sniper (person) isn't working go slap him/her.But if the RIFLE isn't working then yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
victorface
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:09 am

o.O

what u need to do, is look up an disassembly guide online, and field strip your gun down to just the bolt. then slide it out, clean with paper towels, relube with silicon oil or bike lube (cheaper), then put it back in. should work like a charm Smile

i did this regularly with my well l96 compared to my friend who didnt, and mine gun kicks his gun's butt stock!
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:27 pm

NO
don't USE BIKE OIL

Don't use any oil when grease works better, tbh....

Jim
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Never, !
Never!!, Never!!,
Never!!!,Never!!! Ever use petroleum based lubricants on the Internals of any Softair.
Silicon, Graphit, Teflon, based lubricants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help about my sniper   I need help about my sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help about my sniper
Page 1 of 1