Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues Empty
PostSubject: TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues   TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 am

well ive see two reviews now of people completely upgradeing the utg's or tsd l96's and i "thought" i was on my way to my own upgrading success. i got my 150 sp spring yesterday and it wouldent fit, so i call airsoft atlanta up and the guy told me , NO parts carried by airsoft atlanta would fit in my gun ,yet im starring at a gun with barrel spacers a zero trigger and a spring guide all from airsoft atlanta.

so heres my main Question, who do i trust, the reviews and posts with pictures describing there success or the airsoft atlanta Tech guy who says the parts i thought i needed, don't fit
!!!

I HAVING A BAD DAY lol
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues   TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:21 pm

What size spring did you get(11mm or 9mm), if its to long you just need to force it in there. Thats part of how the 150 gets its power.

sticks
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues   TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:40 pm

it is to big in diameter.... he thought that the APS2 spring would fit in his UTG l96 but.... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues   TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSD Type 96 upgrades... The Epic Continues
Page 1 of 1