Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Empty
PostSubject: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:01 pm

well i just got my laylax PSS2 3 element piston and laylax PSS2 power accuracy cup and they fit!!! cheers

i now have the Zero Trigger, 150mps laylax spring, steel 9mm spring guide the 3 element piston,the piston head.

6.03 Madbull tightbore barrel (not instaled( i mayjust but the PDI 6.01 scratch )), firefly hard type bucking (not installed)

and soon to come: teflon cylinder, taperd cylender head and PDI Hop up.

i just figured i ought to tell you guys Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 pm

wow no questions, i was hoping to be on the answers side of the conversation for once, oh well
Back to top Go down
stealth killer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 pm

uhhh can u put where u got all these items.. my barrels got messed up and need to know where to get a new maybe even a new spring atm my sniper is 500fps but swirves like acrakhead...... plz help.. ty i got a utg sniper rifle... if that helps
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 am

is it a type 96??
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 am

well i got my Pss2 3 element piston, PSS96 piston guide and PSS96 zero trigger at
http://airsoftatlanta.com/parts_aps2.htm

i got my bucking at http://www.trinityairsoft.com/p-327-hop-up-bucking-fire-fly.aspx

and my barrel was http://www.airsoftpost.com/version-bull-airsoft-black-python-603mm-tight-bore-inner-barrel-509mm-p-24375.html

I Know these parts will work in the WELL/TSD/UTG Type 96 Rifles.. if u have something different than that im can't be sure these parts fit.

these parts im yet to buy,my hop up is a PDI, the Teflon cylinder and cylinder head are from, uncompany.com (look up type 96 and its on the page) ( i don't know yet if these parts fit fits).
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 am

oh and my spring is a Laylax APS2 SPG 150 Spring at airsoftatlanta.com in the aps2 catagory

also you NEED the 3 element piston to make the spring fit the stock piston in the type 96 wont house it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)   new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new upgrades in my TSD/UTG type 96 (the saga unfolds)
Page 1 of 1