Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

ACU digital camo question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

ACU digital camo question Empty
PostSubject: ACU digital camo question   ACU digital camo question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 am

I'm buying a set of ACU and was wondering if only online stores carry it. I already have a vest but I want to buy a ACU boonie, combat shirt and pants, tan boots and a ACU hydration pack any ideas on where to buy?
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: ACU digital camo question   ACU digital camo question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 pm

my local army surplus place has lots of it
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: ACU digital camo question   ACU digital camo question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:22 pm

USCAV.com is where I get my gear/BDU's from. If its out of your price range check out something like AirsoftGI.com. Opsgear.com is also a good store to go too. A little pricier than USCAV but its got a huge selection, not necessarily military but allot of 5.11 stuff/Contractor styled gear.

USCAV has a great mix of RS and clone gear, so I wouldn't just go to ASGI.

Opsgear.com, pretty good prices, great selection, more geared tword PMC's in my opinion though.

ASGI has the cheap stuff, but you get what you pay for!

If you want Issued stuff, hit up Ebay. You will not believe the amount of stuff is on there. I would only buy "issued" gear from private seller, there are allot of Ebay companies that falsely advertise "issued" gear. It may say "issued" but its still MilSpec crap!

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACU digital camo question   ACU digital camo question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACU digital camo question
Page 1 of 1