Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Aftermath? Good or Bad?

Go down 
+3
Satan
slob212
WorldsEdge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

Aftermath? Good or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Not till recently did I hear of a company called Aftermath. I have searched the webs for a long time in seach of guns but never. Until just today when I was searching for an M14. So is the Aftermath M14 any good, or will it just break in a week or after 2 battles? If not, what is a good brand to buy an M14 from?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Never heard of them, sorry.

Link ??
Back to top Go down
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:33 am

Aftermath is a Sub Company of GAMO, guns are made out of durable synthetics and metal, with all metal gear boxes .

Aftermath Airsoft
3911 SW 47th Avenue, Suite 914
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33314
By Email: info@aftermathairsoft.com

So now down to the nitty gritty,

After checking the Web and getting replies from Friends inside the good old U.S. of A.,

Aftermath appears to be a relatively good performer, when comparing Price to Performance this make of gun holds its own, Gun and Gearbox construction is Solid and comparable to all of the better known NEW CLONES on the market. Most of their guns come with a measured performance of 380 FPS to 420 FPS, standard right out of the Box.

Replacement parts, Aftermath Bodies, and external parts are interchangeable with G&P, with very little to no modifications required.

The only major complaint found to be in all their guns are the Magazines. Quality is Low and magazines have a Problem with Jamming.

So that's the hype, my personal feelings,

I have a hard time Trusting any seller or manufacture that cannot list all the parts of their guns accurately, i.e.

Bushings - Unknown
Spring Guide - Unknown
Cylinder Size or Type - Unknown
Limited 30 Day Guarantee

Listings like this Throw up all kinds of Warning Flags,

! Purchased Licence to Purchase/Sell sub standard versions of other Manufactures, ( Cheaper Production Models or Quality defects. )
! Former PB company that is jumping on the AirSoft Bandwagon, with limited of no experience with Airsoft Replicas.
! If gun has to be Repaired, be Prepared for long waiting periods and turn around Times.

Since this make of gun is sold solely in the U.S. and targeting the Younger and New members to the AS Community, all I can say is,

If you do decide to Purchase this gun, Please help out the rest of the members here and the AS Community as a whole, Write a Review !!!! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Aftermath is popular here in PA, heres why. In Bucks county theres this huge farm flea market like place called Rices. At the AS venders the only companys that don't have mandarin characters on them are Aftermath and CYMA everything else is JLS or JSL or G&G but its G&D these guns are always the worst CYMA breaks in timed 17 minutes into its first battle everyone Ive ever held as well. As for Aftermath they go overboard on there wheights an M16 wieghs 30 some pounds measured M14 double taps I belive has this said M14 Pm him. Be aware its a SOCOM m14 its shorter. But I know people with them and have felt them they are chinsy. The largest issue which ive seen in battle is that there lower and upper reciver break away and springs go flying. Honestly its quite hilarious.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:23 am

i bought a aftermath gun (2 to be exact) both broke :'(
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 pm

My friend had an aftermath M4. It was good, untill he fell on it. It all went down hill from there, but when he first got it was good.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I own the exact gun!! I sold it last week, to a trust-wortyh neighbor for $150. What class are you typically? This gun is best in the hands of a DM. It's heavy, got a great ROF (About 850 rpm, which is a little above the average rof) and has outstanding accuracy. It is NOT 500 fps like it says on the box, or 380-400 as stated on that website. It's around 325-350 Feet Per Second. The only reason I sold it was because I needed cash for a KWA M4, which suited my personality better. Now on the opposing side of this replica, I can see how accurate it is. The player I sold it to was shooting at me from accross half a field and a creek bed, about 130-140 feet away, and I was suprised when an almost perfect stream of whit BBs quickly whizzed past my arm, nearly ending my game. Needless to say, I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:41 pm

I have their MP5 at first i didnt like it now i do. I have the "broxa evolution".My friend has their green M4 and it is heavy as for the mp5 it is light.Im sure there M14 is good as well.I ve heard it doesnt have a good rpm tho.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 pm

850 rounds per minute is above average, seems pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath? Good or Bad?   Aftermath? Good or Bad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath? Good or Bad?
Page 1 of 1