Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:49 pm

I got a Aftermath Broxa Evolution, but I don't know much about it. I need to know some do's and don'ts about it, and how long do i charge the dang thing!
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:50 pm

For starters.
how much mAh is in the battery?
also
is the gun semi/full auto?
does it come with a high cap magazine?
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:59 pm

the gun is auto and semi-auto, and a 560 high cap magazine. don't know about the mAh for the battery, though. the reason im worried about how long to charge is bc i don't want to damage it by charging too much.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

it should say on the battery, or in the manual,
can you see the battery? like look at it, the covering should be transparent, other wise you got the covered one, and it should have a label showing it.

As for everything else,
Never shoot in auto matic for more then 2-3 seconds. Shoot in short bursts. Shooting in full auto for along period of time, can bust a piston. If your going to shoot full auto, try shoot only about 30 bbs at a time.

Don't dry fire your gun for a long period of time. (shoot the gun without any bbs) can also damege a piston.

When your done with shooting your gun, shoot in semi auto for just a bit, to reset the piston in a forward position.

I like to take out my battery when not using my gun, because it can worn off battery life.

you might know this aready, but high cap magazines, you open the trap door, fill in the bbs, and wind the wheel on the bottem, until you see the bb all the way on the top of the magazine. you have to do this in battle too, you should hear a change of sound when you wind the wheel. At first it makes a lighter noise, then it will CLICK and when you wind the wheel, it'll be heavier.

As for your battery, find out how much mAh it is, and then I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:08 pm

ok, thanx. i knew about the magazine, but not about everything else.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:16 pm

alright, the battery is 1200m. does that help you?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:18 pm

mAh? yes
now can you tell if its a 8.4, mini, large. or a 9.6, mini large?
also tell me the amount your battery charger charges
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:25 pm

oh yes! Forgot need to tell you a few more things!

DO NOT bring a airsoft gun in public, it is illegal, keep in a gun bag...
Airsoft guns are illegal to transport without a orange tip.
Precision BBs, (Airsoft Elites, ETC) are bbs that are PERFECT bbs with NO extra lines or anything. They are used on high grade guns, because poor quality bbs, can eventually destroy a gun. Crosmans are a great example for poor quality bbs.
And most imporantly, AIRSOFT GUNs do not last forever, They will break eventually.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

well, i know airsoft guns don't last forever, but im trying to find out how to make mine last LONGER.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:37 pm

ok i looked it up
you want to charge it for
4 hours
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:39 pm

wow. thanx, "mike". your on every one of my posts.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm

NO problem. Is that a bad thing or a good thing.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Quote :
well, i know airsoft guns don't last forever

????? Why not ???? Neutral

I have guns that are over 10 years old, not the best quality, I will give you that, but the still perform and are for the most part pretty reliable.
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:42 pm

i guess it's a good thing, mike. you seem to be helpful in every situation.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:43 pm

slob212 wrote:
Quote :
well, i know airsoft guns don't last forever

????? Why not ???? Neutral

I have guns that are over 10 years old, not the best quality, I will give you that, but the still perform and are for the most part pretty reliable.

True I mean, but the internals wont. Sure if you count the stock as lasting forever, with great care that is, but eventually (and you bring a good point slob) if you use airsoft guns frequently, Internals have to be replaced right? Question
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Well if you don't mind I believe that I want to get in on this some buddy you that is if you don't mind . First off do regular cleanings of your airsoft guns before and after use . Daily if that is necceasrrily .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

I don't mind alabama sniper go ahead.
Yes I was going to say that but I forgot!
Spray silicon on your paper towel, that should be on your cleaning rod, push it in the barrel slowly, so you can get all that dirt out, and then take it out slowly too, just to put the silicone everywhere.
Improved FPS.

Heres some silicon spray link if you want one.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=49

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3521
Back to top Go down
BullettheBlueSkky
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:52 pm

thanx, that would make a big improvement.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
True I mean, but the internals wont. Sure if you count the stock as lasting forever, with great care that is, but eventually (and you bring a good point slob) if you use airsoft guns frequently, Internals have to be replaced right?

Depends on how you Play,

A Spayer and Prayer, will be changing out parts faster than the player that takes the aimed, caculated shot.

This is embarassing, but I have some High Speed Guns that still have thier Plastic Bushings in them Embarassed , they are in great condition, and I see no need to change them.

Most guns are set up to last a long time, itīs only when we start tuning, that problems really begin, but that is also where the fun really starts !!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Haha I guess.
slob makes a good point.
If you take extra care of a gun, it'll last a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Yeah but keep in mind that slob treats his airsoft guns extremely well . He also exchanging airsoft guns each game isn't that right slob or is this so .
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Depending on the Game, I do chnage quite a bit, but I still have my favorites,

CA SCAR-L
CA SCAR-H
CTR-02
PSG1 ( but she will be in the hands of a new owner shortly )
STG-44
M4/MP5SD6 Hybrid
TM Famas
TM Famas-S
G3SAS

but that is beside the point, if you take care of your guns, they will last.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh no not the PSG1 you instructed me on how to make one which I haven't forgot about . Boy she sure did look good . Anyway see what I mean you use your airsoft guns alot less then some airsoft users do that only have one airsoft gun .
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm

OOOOO i can help i have this gun....I like it and don't like it.Its loud for an aeg.I couldn't get it to shoot straight until i broke the hopup...It has good distance for most type of games.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:58 pm

whats the distance? looks nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution   Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need advice on a Aftermath Broxa Evolution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next