Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Theres a new sniper on the block

Go down 
+2
sticks.13
kkoerber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Theres a new sniper on the block Empty
PostSubject: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Hello, My name is Kody Koerber. I live in northern Michigan and me and my friend are a sniper team. I just got anew rifle. Its a WELL VSR-10 MB03, its a very nice gun for only $60 from airsplat.com. I am a good shot but not so good a being steathly. I plan to inprove so if you have any tips please tell me.

Thank You
Kody Koerber
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:42 pm

hey whats up. i was thinking about picking up the rifle that you described to play around with.

read some stuff on the forum and i guarantee you will find something that will help you, rember being a good shot is only 1/10 of being a sniper. if you have any questions start a topic and it will be answered pretty fast.

good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:14 am

welcome to the forums. The stealth you'll pick up on your own with time I am sure. There are a few good tips scattered about in these threads, but for the most part I am sure you'r going to find your own style and it will be much better than any tips ppl can give you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:25 am

Welcome to the forums!

Also check out our "sister site," http://www.theairsoftsniper.com It's got lots of tips and tricks based off my own personal experiences as a sniper, and off of many other snipers' experiences. Definitely check it out! If you actually follow at least some of the advice there, you're bound to improve your performance.

My best advice though is to play a lot. No better teacher than experience. You have to know your own strengths/weaknesses, use them to your advantage as best as possible, and really know exactly how your gun works/shoots. Knowing the abilities of your rifle will greatly help you out!

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 pm

sweet welcome to the site
this is the best airsoft forum in the world
dont worry this forum has plenty of expierenced players(including snipers)
so im sure y oull learn how to be stealthy in no time
my best advice is to move slow(slow is smooth smooth is fast) and make sure u blend in(like no jeans lol)
you got a ghillie if so where you get it

again welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
RussianGrimReaper
Private
Private
RussianGrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:44 am

Ok, first tip, if you can see alot of people don't MOVE. It seems obvious but i have seen people move closer to make sure they hit. BAD IDEA you are putting yourself in a dangerous situation. You MUST TRUST YOUR GUN. If you fire enough one is bound to hit. I have a UTG Master Sniper, $100, and it shoots perfectly straight. I did do a slight modification on it but thats beside the point. don't MODIFY UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 pm

if you are going to be a designated sniper (one who camps and maybe gets 3-5 kills a game) try to set up near main through fares (30-50ft away from a main path or a big clearing, etc etc). if not then try to shadow a big squad.

o ye and grab alot of BB's and just start shooting around when your not playing. maybe take you gun apart alot. just get to know your equipment. a really good one is just wear your camies / rest of your gear around the house.....

good luck.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres a new sniper on the block   Theres a new sniper on the block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres a new sniper on the block
Page 1 of 1