Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec

Go down 
+2
Zane
sniperairsofthelp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sniperairsofthelp
Private
Private

Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Empty
PostSubject: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:46 am

Which one is better overall if they were both upgraded to shoot 500-550 with a .2
any other sniper gun suggestions to could help
thanks!
Im kinda new to airsoft too.
Back to top Go down
sniperairsofthelp
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 am

sorry for repost.
out of the 2 which are easier to cock back after upgraded and which are more reliable and farthest shooting gun + most accurate gun when upgraded
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Maruzen L96 +1 As for the force needed to cock it back it would be same for both since your going to be putting the same spring into it. From what I know Maruzen is a better manufacturer in the long run and the l96 is considered one of the best airsoft sniper rifles out there. ( Under $1000 ) And if all else fails it looks bad a.
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 pm

VSR-10 I say. I like the look of a VSR-10 more then the L96. I had an L96 and it was a great gun it just had its limitations. It was a rather bulky rifle and didnt take upgrades the greatest. Also for pulling the bolt back after upgrading it will be the same as long as its the same spring. Higher FPS spring = harder to pull back the bolt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Agreed with hobobob the VSR is just a more compact and better looking sniper rifle than te L96. Although Maruzen does make one of the best L96's on the market the TM VSR is probably just as good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 pm

G-SPEC easier to carry and i believe more customizable
Back to top Go down
-$Tankand$pank$-
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 pm

I think the tokyo mauri because it is more durable and it is very accurate and what makes a airsoft gun is precision because you might have a wicked high fps gun that doesnt have precision so it would hurt like a "Watch your language" but it always misses or you could have a good precision gun with low fps and you could get someone so you really have to adjust the hop up right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec   Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maruzen L96 or Tokyo Marui Vsr G-Spec
Page 1 of 1