Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Buffer Tube problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toughboy Sethy
Private
Private
Toughboy Sethy

Buffer Tube problem Empty
PostSubject: Buffer Tube problem   Buffer Tube problem Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:57 pm

i'm having a problem removeing my buffer tube and any suggestions would be helpful. I was disassemblying my gun the pariot 2 (here is a link to the gun http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2522) to fix my gearbox and when i tryedto remove my Buffer tube i couldn't find any tool small enough to fix down it so i tryed to look around on the internet to find out what tool is used to remove it and everthing said a philips head but the hole in my buffer tube is too small to fix a philips head down.

Anyone know what tool is used to remove a buffer tube with a really small hole were you unscreaw the screaw holing it in place?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Buffer Tube problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffer Tube problem   Buffer Tube problem Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 pm

have you tried a Precision Screwedriver, they are pretty darn thin and should fit just fine.
Back to top Go down

Buffer Tube problem
Page 1 of 1