Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Gun Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Gun Problem Empty
PostSubject: Gun Problem   Gun Problem Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

So I just got my G&P M14 DMR yestarday, and it doesn't shoot well... at all. The bbs will get maybe 60 ft. before dropping, changing the hop up does nothing, so I'm not sure whether or not to ship it back to the producer, what should it wrong??
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Gun Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Problem   Gun Problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Have you checked the hop-up (actually opened the gun and looked at the hop-up)? If not, I'd do that. Also, try to get ahold of the seller and tell them the problem. If you find anything wrong with the hop-up then they might replace it, seeing as you just got it and it's already not working correctly. A hop-up should come in good condition, especially in a DMR. What kind of battery are you using and what weight bbs?
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Problem   Gun Problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm using .25's and a 9.6 3800 mah battery, I don't want to open the gun cause it'll void my warranty. I'm considering just sending it back in for them to fix...
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Gun Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Problem   Gun Problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 pm

That's true, I didn't consider that. That's strange. I guess you can't really do much but send it back in. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gun Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Problem   Gun Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun Problem
Page 1 of 1