Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Classic army vs G&G

Go down 
5 posters

Which brand
Classic army
Classic army vs G&G Vote_lcap63%Classic army vs G&G Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
G&G
Classic army vs G&G Vote_lcap37%Classic army vs G&G Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Classic army vs G&G Empty
PostSubject: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Which brand would you prefer to buy any gun from?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:49 pm

G&G mainly because ive heard somethings on Classic Army something about there internals aren't good (correct me if im wrong). I really haven't heard anything bad about G&G guns and there externals are awsome but so are Classic Armys externals. A friend has a Classic Army G36c and the battery is a little funky and it wont hold its charge. I have another friend that has a G&G GR-16 with a red dot and a silencer and it just looks and performs amazing. Over all IMO I think G&G is the better company.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:17 pm

CA all the way, maybe I'm just holding old grudges of when their gears would disintegrate in the hands of techs, or when their pistons would tear themselves apart after 300 rounds.....

IMO I still try to go safe with all my money, so if I had to choose I would go with CA.

sticks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:24 am

Tragic Army FTW !!!

Externaly the G&G does appeal to the eye more, but for durability, reliability, I have to go with CA.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:41 am

S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft wrote:
G&G mainly because ive heard somethings on Classic Army something about there internals aren't good (correct me if im wrong). I really haven't heard anything bad about G&G guns and there externals are awsome but so are Classic Armys externals. A friend has a Classic Army G36c and the battery is a little funky and it wont hold its charge. I have another friend that has a G&G GR-16 with a red dot and a silencer and it just looks and performs amazing. Over all IMO I think G&G is the better company.

it's acually the other way around on the internals. the g&g internals are all zinc and CA does not use zinc so i have to go with CA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic army vs G&G   Classic army vs G&G Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic army vs G&G
Page 1 of 1