Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Classic army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Classic army Empty
PostSubject: Classic army   Classic army Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:16 pm

While i was at aex they chronoed two guns for me..the Ca Sar Taktic rifle and the Ca m15a1..The sar taktik says about 310 but at aex it was shooting 400...They said Some Ca guns Are now coming out with higher fps!!!
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Classic army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic army   Classic army Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 am

Manufactures test their guns at the start of Series Production, as guns are sold and Problems are identified, improvements are made.

This years SCAR-H version can be shooting at the 330 FPS, but next years series could be running at the 420 or higher level.

In general this is not a bad thing unless you live in an area or country that has strict rules and laws regarding the import of AS Guns ( Guess where Crying or Very sad ), in these area the control measures can be so extreme that the guns are sold intentionally with Air Leaks to reduce the FPS Levels.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Classic army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic army   Classic army Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Yes all the CA's that are built in 09' are coming stock with an M120 spring. They also redesigned their M4/M16 hop-ups and I believe they remade their pistons and wiring contacts with better materials... IMO they are the best stock guns on the market for their price now. I don't know if I like having the M120 stock but if its what the people want....

Did you end up buying one of the chronoed guns?

sticks
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Classic army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic army   Classic army Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah it pissed me off..it was off the wall..They said it was in good condition and wasn't shot too much..NOw today i run into problems with my Ca m15a1...take a look at ask a pro..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classic army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic army   Classic army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic army
Page 1 of 1