Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What is the best green gas I can buy online?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

What is the best green gas I can buy online? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:46 am

I NEED a green gas container, that is good. I heard about the sapien arms, but I heard it SUCKS comming from 20 different people.. Anyone know where I can get a good green gas container? Also what is your review on the sapien arms green gas? Is it as bad as everyone says?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:46 am

no all the good gas got discontinued sorry your gonna have to use propane and save money too bad
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Green gas is not discontinued, but its only sold in stores now unless you find a store that ships hazardous materials. AEX does this in bulk, but its like $250 for the green gas and another $70 for shipping.... Best bet if you don't live near a store that sells green gas would be to buy a propane adapter and get the small bottles of propane(that you find in the camping section of walmart)...

sticks
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:34 pm

SMALL? there 3x the size 3x less cash and there is 2 in a package in one year you save at least 40 bucks if your like me
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm

what kind of store sells green gas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best green gas I can buy online?   What is the best green gas I can buy online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best green gas I can buy online?
Page 1 of 1