Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper-Two-One
Private
Private
Sniper-Two-One

Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Empty
PostSubject: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 am

Hey can any of you help me use iweb on the mac so i can make a blog site for airsoft news?
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi,

You do not have to use Iwebs, instead you can use a free website provider. I suggest using WebStarts, it has everything you need to build your own website. Sign up for your own account at http://www.webstarts.com/?aff=Salkand
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 pm

i think you should post this in the Lounge next time. anyway, i don't really know of a good place to make a web site. i acutally always wondered that too...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Ive had good luck with Freewebs.com. The domains are free, with all the amenities you could ever need, including site tools, membership apps, all kinds of widgets, and free web support. You can upgrade for a small fee to a custom domain at any time. I really recomend it. Great for blogging, websites, and forums. Check it out. You can see an example of a freewebs-made site at: www.cqbtacticalairsoft.webs.com
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:47 pm

-_- yeah, I use freewebs until I found the site I mentioned previously. They offer everything freewebs does, with slightly better control abilities.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Sounds good AFU. Ill have to go check your out then.
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Here is a simple sample of something I did with that website

www.immortals-of-wyvern.com
Back to top Go down
Sniper-Two-One
Private
Private
Sniper-Two-One

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks for the sites guys and girls i will send you the site when it is finished

sorry Sad but i was at school study and i had to get off in 5 min and just picked the first one that i saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog   Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help using iweb to make a airsoft blog
Page 1 of 1