Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Echo 1 SCAR review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Echo 1 SCAR review Empty
PostSubject: Echo 1 SCAR review   Echo 1 SCAR review Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Ok guys I finally got my SCAR back and here comes the review! Very Happy
First off:
Box contents: AEG, 8.4v battery, 1 Echo 1 Midcap and 1 November rifle works Highcap magazine ( reading what company it said on the bottom)
cleaning rod, manual, 3 targets, standard wall charger, foregrip and a barrel extension.

AEG itself: First off the gun has a 3 position stock which folds and locks into place which exposes the wire and a 2 position cheek rest.
It has a metal upper reciever and ABS (I believe) lower reciever. The gun has 4 R.I.S rails 2 shorter rails on the sides, a rail on the topof the gun which runs from the folding front sight to the flip up rear sight. (The rear sight is attached to the R.I.S railing) which the rails I might add are nubered from 1-39 in white lettering. The guns barrel extension is put on with the aid of a allen wrench that allows you to remove the flash hider.
The guns bolt reveals the hop up and is not a functioning bolt catch it has to be pulled back each time to work on the hop up. The gun is fire selector is ambidextrous ( I think thats how you spell it) and clicks into place. While the mag release button is on the right side and pushes the mag out of the magwell.

The gun I would estimate has around 370-400 FPS with .20 gram BBs (took those FPS measurements from echo 1's website) The 8.4v battery takes around 2 hours and 24 minutes to charge and the gun has a good ROF and is accurate with correctly adjusted hop up. The sling mount locations are on the side of the gun and are sturdy and metal.
Overall my rating of the gun is a 10/10! For the price this is probably the the best SCAR in my opinion I really enjoy this rifle and Im not disappointed I don't think you will be either if you pick one up.

Pros:
Metal upper recieve and strong lower reciever.
ambidextrous fire selector
R.I.S railing on 4 sides which provides almost endless customization!
folding stock for CQB action
3 point stock and 2 point cheek rest
Cons
the barrel extension is annoying to put on the gun
UPDATE: Its broken again update on internals: they aren't that good
Back to top Go down
Warrior33
Private
Private

Echo 1 SCAR review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 SCAR review   Echo 1 SCAR review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:04 pm

Recommened to use .23 or .25 with .2's it shoot's at a amazing 435!My friend chronoed his at 434.7 so...
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

Echo 1 SCAR review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 SCAR review   Echo 1 SCAR review Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:20 pm

nice man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Echo 1 SCAR review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 SCAR review   Echo 1 SCAR review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 SCAR review
Page 1 of 1